CHINA claims quantum supremacy: 10billion X faster than Google prototype

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Unless America does something drastic to knock China back, it will lose it's spot as the global leader.

And it's simple, a bipartisan system can't out do an authoritarian system such as China. There's too much bureaucracy here. While America has to vote and agree upon everything, China can just do it. The Achilles of democracy that no one wants to acknowledge.

The world lost 4 years of ground against China under Trump.
The chinks may struggle though.. many nations have seen their m.o. and are rejecting Huawei and other chinese shyt.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
I thought we were past doubting China
Those mofos are on a mission from the day they step foot in kindergarten and they are relentless with it

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Cure yourself of this racist way of thinking or get used to being unhappy about the reality your children will grow accustomed to breh
Truth
Up until the 19th century beginning with the Unequal Treaties, China was the richest country in the world, although isolationist. Imperialist countries changed all that by forcing her open to gain access to their markets and resources. They learned from that. This is them chicken coming home to roost as China regains her position as global leader. I'm glad to see it.
Seems most American blacks here are content and comfortable living under white supremacy instead. Every geopolitical thread here I can't discern our own interest separately. Guess in that regard the "bothsiders" are right. It's all fukk cacs and amerikkka this until any notion of a foreign competing interest, then most yal step in sync (note all this our and we talk here). Got the nerve to talk about theft when this land and resulting wealth came from the greastest theft in modern history. Smh
I'm hoping that African leaders use their partnerships with Chinese govt as leverage to further their own interests independent of the west. That's the way to do it and maintain their sovereignty.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I thought we were past doubting China
Those mofos are on a mission from the day they step foot in kindergarten and they are relentless with it

Let them be relentless all they want in China, not in our backyards..:camby:

China if you notice, has the same mentality as Trump. Narcissistic, fake, greedy, lying, racist and thin skinned.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The last time America was humiliated on the global landscape of technology they staged a moon landing. I wonder what they'll do this time. Instigate a war with China?
If you look at the shyt happening with Australia right now I think it will happen. It won't be a conventional war though. It will be a war based on cyberwarfare, information and economics. No bullets will be fired.