CHINA claims quantum supremacy: 10billion X faster than Google prototype

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Yup. Cyber, space, and tech are the new battlegrounds for nation state competition. America has the upper hand when it comes to tech, education, and innovation...but our politics get in the way of progress :snoop:

Exactly. Demonstratively, China is ahead of America...but only because America can't get its head out of it's bipartisan ass. Most of the tech China displays is stuff that America has had, but will not deploy due to culture, beaucracy, and honestly racism.

While the rest of the world squabbles over whether or not to give a stimulus and how to apply it, China gave themselves a stimulus in the form of infrastructure expansion. America thinks infrastructure rebuilding is a jobs plan. Of course the fukk it is...you have to rebuild the country for a new economy and new technological world. Meanwhile you have politicians asking how are we going to pay for it. That's not the question to ask right now.

I feel America could facilitate a clear superiority over China within a generation if they applied themselves now. I called it an altruistic manifest destiny in another thread. They won't because partisan politics are too concerned with not letting the otherside win. See fukkass Nancy Pelosi's reductions for the new stimulus proposals.

The 2 party system has to go. The country won't make it another 100 years if it stays.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Demonstratively, China is ahead of America...but only because America can't get its head out of it's bipartisan ass. Most of the tech China displays is stuff that America has had, but will not deploy due to culture, beaucracy, and honestly racism.

While the rest of the world squabbles over whether or not to give a stimulus and how to apply it, China gave themselves a stimulus in the form of infrastructure expansion. America thinks infrastructure rebuilding is a jobs plan. Of course the fukk it is...you have to rebuild the country for a new economy and new technological world. Meanwhile you have politicians asking how are we going to pay for it. That's not the question to ask right now.

I feel America could facilitate a clear superiority over China within a generation if they applied themselves now. I called it an altruistic manifest destiny in another thread. They won't because partisan politics are too concerned with not letting the otherside win. See fukkass Nancy Pelosi's reductions for the new stimulus proposals.

The 2 party system has to go. The country won't make it another 100 years if it stays.

The Republican party has to go. They are holding back progress. The DNC just needs reform.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I remember those “shift happens” advertisements that use to be all in NYC subways and Airports years ago.

One of the stats they talked about was how, based on population, there are more geniuses living in China than people in the US.

something to think about...
Well yea, makes sense. Those geniuses are also less likely to die and are more likely to reach their full potential because they don't drink water with lead etc. China virtually has no crime. In Africa a lot of child geniuses end up dying, or their growth is stunted due to bad child rearing (being exposed to checmicals that stunt brain development etc.).

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If this is true Africa is about to get raped for all the precious metals
That's their end game. China been building a monopoly of the precious metals market for a while now. Corrupt African leaders don't really care since they are making money. The citizens take an L because this will lead to proxy wars in those African countries (China will support one group of rebels while America will support the other group). Places like DRC will be where proxy wars will take place in the future. Especially since most of the world's Coltan comes from Congo. It is what it is. That's one of the main reasons why I'm avoiding moving back to Africa:yeshrug:. The CIA is likely heavy in countries with high Chinese population (Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria, Ethiopia, South Africa and Kenya).

Something similar is already happening in Congo right now. There are two tribes who randomly started fighting. SOme of them speculate that outside forces are causing the chaos due to disputres over resources:
This video came out 3 days ago and the dude is talking about outside forces causing them to fight their felllow countrymen:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Didnt they build real life Voltron over there recently??

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Unless America does something drastic to knock China back, it will lose it's spot as the global leader.

And it's simple, a bipartisan system can't out do an authoritarian system such as China. There's too much bureaucracy here. While America has to vote and agree upon everything, China can just do it. The Achilles of democracy that no one wants to acknowledge.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
The last time America was humiliated on the global landscape of technology they staged a moon landing. I wonder what they'll do this time. Instigate a war with China?