CHINA claims quantum supremacy: 10billion X faster than Google prototype

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
africa got all the materials they need but dont control any of them smh
Why does that surprise you? I get negged when I say this all the time. But one of the reasons Afrifca is the way it is is because we have such bad human capital. A lot of the smart Africans got killed off during colonial times or moved abroad. Africa as a whole loses smart people everyday due to brain drain. Just take a look at all the skilled/smart Nigerians living in America or the smart/skilled Congolese living in Belgium.
China, South Korea, and Japan were able to develop quickly (outside of outside help) because they had immense human capital that took advantage of the west's naivety. If people did leave those countries, they either returned, or they were laborer's going to work abroad. The students who did end up moving abroad weren't their best students either. East Asians that move to the west are often those who couldn't crack the entrance exams in their home country.
Engineers and scientists in Africa though often leave for good:francis:. So you end up with a continent full of dumb people and corrupt leaders:yeshrug:. The result is that foreigners come in and outwit/outsmart the local Africans and leaders.
Shyt won't change until the African diaspora decides to return and bring their skills/expertise with them. This needs to happen on a massive scale (that's actually what happened to China and South Korea).

The person that started China's space program was an America that was forced to move back to China because America thought he was a spy:mjlol:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Why does that surprise you? I get negged when I say this all the time. But one of the reasons Afrifca is the way it is is because we have such bad human capital. A lot of the smart Africans got killed off during colonial times or moved abroad. Africa as a whole loses smart people everyday due to brain drain. Just take a look at all the skilled/smart Nigerians living in America or the smart/skilled Congolese living in Belgium.
China, South Korea, and Japan were able to develop quickly (outside of outside help) because they had immense human capital that took advantage of the west's naivety. If people did leave those countries, they either returned, or they were laborer's going to work abroad. The students who did end up moving abroad weren't their best students either. East Asians that move to the west are often those who couldn't crack the entrance exams in their home country.
Engineers and scientists in Africa though often leave for good:francis:. So you end up with a continent full of dumb people and corrupt leaders:yeshrug:. The result is that foreigners come in and outwit/outsmart the local Africans and leaders.
Shyt won't change until the African diaspora decides to return and bring their skills/expertise with them. This needs to happen on a massive scale (that's actually what happened to China and South Korea).

The person that started China's space program was an America that was forced to move back to China because America thought he was a spy:mjlol:
Thats part of it, yes.

The other part is also that the leaders of these African nations are essentially puppets to Western corporations. Much of the "aid" money and other funds that go to African countries go straight to the leaders, in exchange for allowing western oil and tech companies to have unlimited access to their natural resources.

You could check out the Virunga documentary on Netflix, or research what's occurring in Cameroon (their leader, Paul Biya, is allied with French).

These two factors explain Africa's current state.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Thats part of it, yes.

The other part is also that the leaders of these African nations are essentially puppets to Western corporations. Much of the "aid" money and other funds that go to African countries go straight to the leaders, in exchange for allowing western oil and tech companies to have unlimited access to their natural resources.

You could check out the Virunga documentary on Netflix, or research what's occurring in Cameroon (their leader, Paul Biya, is allied with French).

These two factors explain Africa's current state.
I feel you, however it's important to note that smart Africans returning and putting heat on these corrupt leaders is what needs to happen. Otherwise these leaders will continue to get away with this shyt. A great example of a country turning things around is Rwanda. After the 1994 genocide a lot of Tutsis that fled to Europe actually return to Rwanda. A lot of them had gotten skills in Europe (in law, medicine, engineering etc.). They also had a visionary leader like Paul Kagame. The result is that Rwanda is now one of the best countries in Africa in terms of human development and life expectancy.
As a result of this, their populace is more stable. It will be very difficult for a corrupt leader to get voted in because of the stability in Rwanda.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Funny how America, Europe, Australia, Japan, India, Vietnam, Brazil and many other nations have serious problems with China and are doing all they can to keep those chinks in check, yet dumb fukking African leaders want to welcome those rodents with open arms..

How is China a global menace a threat to everybody and you're busy welcoming them?? :why:

The fukk is wrong with African leaders brains :gucci:

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

Damn @Tommy Knocks I remember you calling this in another thread, we really been lacking in America huh? I wonder what else they’re about to beat us or already have us beat in.. :lupe:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how America, Europe, Australia, Japan, India, Vietnam, Brazil and many other nations have serious problems with China and are doing all they can to keep those chinks in check, yet dumb fukking African leaders want to welcome those rodents with open arms..

How is China a global menace a threat to everybody and you're busy welcoming them?? :why:

While I don’t support it, you have to look at it from their perspective. None of those continents or countries ever gave them real aid. They demolished systems in play and tried to starve them out (theoretically). I mean look at what China is doing I the West Indies. A lot of these countries were an after thought to America. China is giving them aid and I’m exchange they are building out their naval presence

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
China is going back to its former place. :yeshrug:

They will probably have a war with anglo at some point in the century.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

Most of these countries still have China has their number 1 trader partners.

So why do you want Africans countries to do what you're not doing?

I feel you, however it's important to note that smart Africans returning and putting heat on these corrupt leaders is what needs to happen. Otherwise these leaders will continue to get away with this shyt. A great example of a country turning things around is Rwanda. After the 1994 genocide a lot of Tutsis that fled to Europe actually return to Rwanda. A lot of them had gotten skills in Europe (in law, medicine, engineering etc.). They also had a visionary leader like Paul Kagame. The result is that Rwanda is now one of the best countries in Africa in terms of human development and life expectancy.
As a result of this, their populace is more stable. It will be very difficult for a corrupt leader to get voted in because of the stability in Rwanda.

The Tutsi diapora returning from Europe is not what changed Rwanda, which was already a pretty stable country, even back in he 90's.

What happened is that the FPR seized power militarily with the US and Uganda's help.

In Congo, Mzee Kabila, even though I disliked him on many stuffs, was trying to put foreigners in check, you know what happened to him right?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Most of these countries still have China has their number 1 trader partners.

So why do you want Africans countries to do what you're not doing?

The Tutsi diapora returning from Europe is not what changed Rwanda, which was already a pretty stable country, even back in he 90's.

What happened is that the FPR seized power militarily with the US and Uganda's help.

In Congo, Mzee Kabila, even though I disliked him on many stuffs, was trying to put foreigners in check, you know what happened to him right?

Yeah..

China needs Africa more tha Africa needs China.

Africans need to take themselves seriously and begin to ask themselves what they truly need in life. What these chinks are selling is worthless to Africa.
China has nothing of value to Africa. Africa needs nothing from China.

If African states wanted an Asian partner for business and tech, there's always Japan, S. Korea and Singapore.
They at least have ethics, dont involve themselves in your culture and politics, are not mafia, their products and services are A grade and they're not trying to love their population to your country.

fukk China..I wish a massive tsunami washed that hellhole away.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Yeah..

Africans need to take themselves seriously and begin to ask themselves what they truly need in life. What these chinks are selling is worthless to Africa.
China has nothing of value to Africa. Africa needs nothing from China.

If African states wanted an Asian partner for business and tech, there's always Japan, S. Korea and Singapore.

They at least have ethics, dont involve themselves in your culture and politics, are not mafia, their products and services are A grade and they're not trying to love their population to your country.

fukk China..I wish a massive tsunami washed that hellhole away.

These countries are not offering Africa what it needs and they don't have it anyway. Africa needs massive capital and investment in infrastructures.

There is a reason why those countries you've listed themselves have China as their number 1 trade partner.

Get real.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
While I don’t support it, you have to look at it from their perspective. None of those continents or countries ever gave them real aid. They demolished systems in play and tried to starve them out (theoretically). I mean look at what China is doing I the West Indies. A lot of these countries were an after thought to America. China is giving them aid and I’m exchange they are building out their naval presence

Nope.

What is happening as usual is the lone Black kid on campus is seen as weak and stupid and getting bullied and told what's best for him.
Whilst the white and Asian kids stand up to the bully.

This is a typical scenario where everyone else does what is best for themselves and stands up the to conman, whilst the black people wait for someone to come with a plan and save us.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These countries are not offering Africa what it needs and they don't have it anyway. Africa needs massive capital and investment in infrastructures.

There is a reason why those countries you've listed themselves have China as their number 1 trade partner.

Get real.

Tell me what Africa needs and why only China has it..

China is nothing special and they know it, hence the reason they bribe officials. They're not even top 5 in tech.
Africans need to stop thinking China is some type of paradise.

The Chinese infrastructure projects are largely shoddy and shytty, buildings cracking and roads laid last year disappearing.
The Chinese are also deeply racist and uncouth.

Once again, explain to all what makes China special over other nations. The reason African leaders go to china is because the chongs bribe.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Tell me what Africa needs and why only China has it..

China is nothing special and they know it, hence the reason they bribe officials. They're not even top 5 in tech.
Africans need to stop thinking China is some type of paradise.

The Chinese infrastructure projects are largely shoddy and shytty, buildings cracking and roads laid last year disappearing.
The Chinese are also deeply racist and uncouth.

Once again, explain to all what makes China special over other nations. The reason African leaders go to china is because the chongs bribe.

I already told you what African countries need.

So I ask you again why fou you want Africa to stop dealing with China when your own countries and all the countries you've named so far deal with China.