CHINA claims quantum supremacy: 10billion X faster than Google prototype

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Shyt won't change until the African diaspora decides to return and bring their skills/expertise with them. This needs to happen on a massive scale (that's actually what happened to China and South Korea).

shyt won't change until African leaders stop selling out to colonial interests. Diaspora moving back to Africa will accelerate tech and overall knowledge but it won't fix the actual issue.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I remember reading. Or watching a video that claimed whoever reached a certain point of quantum computing above its peers could pretty much hack into any system they wanted to.

If I remember right, they said that, that #1 computer could cycle through any number of password combos b4 the #2 could keep up in changing it password.

There was some more shyt I cant remember atm.

This isnt the video I was talking about. But this morning after I got these notifications on this comment, this video popped up on my feed:

I really enjoy their videos, but I never seen this one till this morning.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
this is basic shyt or else it wouldnt be out

we dont know what any superpower actually has...everything you see would be first step shyt that's already on the table

too bad people cant get along and work together :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
hk_g1500_chinawon.jpg

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Foreign advances are not reported by Western media. Without the internet we wouldn't know about any of this.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Yall better hope these motherfukkas aint get ahold of a quantum computer:patrice:

shyt is basically a wishing machine

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I already told you what African countries need.

So I ask you again why fou you want Africa to stop dealing with China when your own countries and all the countries you've named so far deal with China.

The Chinese state as a Republic has a similar personality to Donald Trump. Racist, narcissistic, jealous and domineering and completely untrustworthy. Deal with them chunks at your own risk. Ask Zambia for further clarity.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
The Chinese state as a Republic has a similar personality to Donald Trump. Racist, narcissistic, jealous and domineering and completely untrustworthy. Deal with them chunks at your own risk. Ask Zambia for further clarity.

Oldest intact civilization

Name 1 conflict/war they started with ANY country

The USA has been in perpetual warfare since its inception