Chile they done leaked DMs from Yasmine Lopez tryna line up Ja Morant

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn’t say better women all he said he had women tricking. That’s not unbelievable at all..
You gotta understand, this forum has a spectrum from regular nikkas/playas to literal women hating incels.

The latter find it utterly unbelievable that a dude is getting treatment from a women that isn't getting dogged out or ignored. They in the school of thought where they believe approaching a woman will result in them being sent to jail and that nobody can pull without tricking. :mjcry: I pity them dudes

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Yasmine looking at Ja

giphy.gif

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
“Was” I’m married now.

Yes I got tons of bytches. Nationwide. I used to promote clubs in NYC and I traveled a lot. I’m 6’2 with paper in my pocket and nice clothes and women love my smile. You think I wasn’t getting p*ssy? The shyt ain’t hard.

The thing is, people who actually get p*ssy don't brag on their dikk the way y'all do in these threads, and certainly not as a way to exalt themselves.

"Oh yeah these athletes are lame as fukk, they only getting p*ssy because of their money and fame!

I used to live in a cardboard box, and dimes would line up to fukk because of my gift of gab!"

First of all, no one asked, and no one gives a fukk :mjlol:

Second, p*ssy is not that important to brag or feel superior about, and if you do, odds are you're lying about your abilities.

Third, why you worried/pressed about how the next man get p*ssy, enough to comment?

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The thing is, people who actually get p*ssy don't brag on their dikk the way y'all do in these threads, and certainly not as a way to exalt themselves.

"Oh yeah these athletes are lame as fukk, they only getting p*ssy because of their money and fame!

I used to live in a cardboard box, and dimes would line up to fukk because of my gift of gab!"

First of all, no one asked, and no one gives a fukk :mjlol:

Second, p*ssy is not that important to brag or feel superior about, and if you do, odds are you're lying about your abilities.

Third, why you worried/pressed about how the next man get p*ssy, enough to comment?

Why are y’all so emotional and defensive.

In my upbringing there was a couple things black men could brag about and pop their collar to. Pulling bad bytches was one of those things. Maybe it’s a bad trait but it’s how I was raised.

Would I be proud of my son if he could pull bad bytches? Yes.

Anyway fukk gold digging bytches and the lames that support their lifestyle.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Would I be proud of my son if he could pull bad bytches? Yes.

Pretty pathetic that this is the hope you have for your son. :francis:

My hope for my daughter is that she meets someone who treats her right and wants to make a positive difference in this world. I see her bring home some pretty boy face, I'm gonna be disappointed as hell unless he's using his charisma to organize economic boycotts.