Chile they done leaked DMs from Yasmine Lopez tryna line up Ja Morant

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How is a woman going to trap you with a baby when she can't get pregnant without you...ejaculating your sperm into her body?

If men know that women are out here trying to get pregnant by them then the very obvious way to foil their plans is to not impregnate them, right?

If a woman knows you don't want a kid with her she trapping you.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
That's why you always strap up and always dispose of the condoms yourself down the toilet........or if you feeling like revealing a truth to your self put ghost pepper sauce in the used condom and leave it in the trash can.....see what happens

mag357

Superstar
Daps
say you smash a chick and the condom fails.
you don't want the kid she does she basically tapping you.
That's not what you was responding to when you answered the other homie.

But I'll take this challenge.

Every time you stick yo dikk in a chick there's a chance a lil you might pop outta that bytch in 9 months.

There's different reason why she would want to keep the baby.
And maybe she don't want no support from you.

So that ain't trappin brother

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's not what you was responding to when you answered the other homie.

But I'll take this challenge.

Every time you stick yo dikk in a chick there's a chance a lil you might pop outta that bytch in 9 months.

There's different reason why she would want to keep the baby.
And maybe she don't want no support from you.

So that ain't trappin brother
True

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Is this the yazmine Lopez with big titties who was fukking with Trey Songz a couple of years ago? She looks very different now, and the tittie meat looks depleted :dahell:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Non existent Penis
Wow I
Funny thing is that the biggest pro-thot recycling talking point, ie that they don't talk or break NDAs, has now been disproven multiple times over the last few years. They talk. A lot. Why did the other chick know about Ja's (ALLEGED) size without fukking him? All this info is passed around, often in LipStickAlley and other places. They also share how to bag these guys. I saw one where chicks were explaining the exact southern soul food recipes a football player liked, in order to bag him. So you essentially have a class of women who are hunting a small group of men, sharing inside information, and altering their behavior specifically to attract them. Yet instead writing these women off, ballers keep DMing them. It's not even safe to fukk these chicks and block their number at this point, given the extortion attempts or condom/birth control sabotage going on. Leave them alone. There are plenty of thots out there if you want them. Focusing on the same crop of obvious gold diggers is insane.

I'm a faithful innocent boyfriend now but when I was single I certainly dabbled in part of that world. And the best advice I got from a well off guy, who was wylin' too at the time? Never pursue a woman who pursued you first. We're talking thots, sugar babies, strippers, etc btw - I'm not saying you do this with regular women and regular relationships. But if you're out here going on business trips, nice hotels, boat clubs, MOMA shyt? There are women who know who you are, or who you're with. They're ready for you. And while you can fukk around with them without incident in many if not most cases, your best option is to simply not engage people who are targeting you, or people like you. You want to fukk with thots, go find one and bring her with you.

People shyt on athletes but this happens with any group of rich men. There’s the same culture in Hollywood with actors recycling girlfriends. Same with musicians.

I bet theres jump off culture around Wall Street traders