Reppin
Top 4
DN8_o31VAAEytIe.jpg

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Its billions of females in the world and somehow these athletes all nut in the same ig hoes.

This not even even an easier said then done thing... Use your status to pull a baddie who isn't known to the world.

This Yasmen Lopez(never heard of her) chick sounds disgusting.

these guys live out hotels all over the country....

its like uber eats 2 them prolly.....you gotta remember most athletes pretty young 2.

in my era in the clubs you would see athletes a lot. IDK if the club scene still popping like that.....but if it is and they out everyone gonna be live streaming them trying to have a good time. They wouldn't be able to cut loose with that shyt going on.

:hubie:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
these guys live out hotels all over the country....

its like uber eats 2 them prolly.....you gotta remember most athletes pretty young 2.

in my era in the clubs you would see athletes a lot. IDK if the club scene still popping like that.....but if it is and they out everyone gonna be live streaming them trying to have a good time. They wouldn't be able to cut loose with that shyt going on.

:hubie:

Truly understand being young and rich

But unlike decades ago, u have social media where these broads info is all over and they even bragged about fukking nikkas over and these cosby kids stay chasing these broads

Brittany Renner comes out and says she fukked 3 nikkas in 24 hours and got a yeast infection and these nikkas still hitting up her DMs

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its billions of females in the world and somehow these athletes all nut in the same ig hoes.

This not even even an easier said then done thing... Use your status to pull a baddie who isn't known to the world.

Its obviously because the women are making themselves accessible. These women are stalking athletes on the low. Gilbert Arenas said they share info on the same girls. Because its more safe,and you know whos more discreet. But if that was the case,they surely would make better choices right:mjlol:? Ill take my chances with a new hellhound,rather than one who just keeps happening to run into athletes.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Athletes are idiots. They have NO game.

I was a regular nikka and I had bytches tricking off on me when I was single to get some dikk.

If I was a millionaire famous nikka :banderas:bytchES would have to either pay me or provide tangible services to be in my circle. You cleaning the house and cats or you giving me a G a week minimum. The exposure these hoes get from just being in the circle is currency in this era. I’m not giving that away for free. bytch better learn how to shampoo carpets.
You realize that a lot of these dudes don’t have time like a regular person to be dating and stuff

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: These dudes aren’t victims

The narrative that they were was always comical.

They have the money, clout or whatever to date the baddest obscure women around the world. Yet they somehow manage to recycle the same women

Even with these leaked DMs, she’s gonna catch another dumb fish on her line

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

athletes ain't known for being smart. so no surprise they keep falling for the same IG sluts time and time again. these nikkas don't even run in the same circles with professional women that you'd want to actually deal with. like nurses, accountants, lawyers and various other professionals.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
athletes ain't known for being smart. so no surprise they keep falling for the same IG sluts time and time again. these nikkas don't even run in the same circles with professional women that you'd want to actually deal with. like nurses, accountants, lawyers and various other professionals.
yeah has to be an iq thing. You notice this isn't the case with actors. They usually date other famous actresses, or they straight up marry their agent/a director in order to get better roles.