Chile they done leaked DMs from Yasmine Lopez tryna line up Ja Morant

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Here we go with the LYING :mjlol:

Brehs already coming into the thread LYING on some “I was pulling women better than athletes”:duck:

nikka SHUT UP :mjlol:

I have Defintely pulled better bytches than the one this thread is about.

Anyway why are you triggered? That says more about you than me.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Athletes are idiots. They have NO game.

I was a regular nikka and I had bytches tricking off on me when I was single to get some dikk.

If I was a millionaire famous nikka :banderas:bytchES would have to either pay me or provide tangible services to be in my circle. You cleaning the house and cats or you giving me a G a week minimum. The exposure these hoes get from just being in the circle is currency in this era. I’m not giving that away for free. bytch better learn how to shampoo carpets.
Biggest thing about these black male celebrities is all the women look the same.

You drill one you drill them all. My boy always told me, pu$$y ain’t got no face. As a young playa, it took me a while to understand what he meant. It’s literally a wet hole. When you are done, all of them are the same.

Athletes do it for the clout and low hanging fruit. No game needed.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The narrative that they were was always comical.

They have the money, clout or whatever to date the baddest obscure women around the world. Yet they somehow manage to recycle the same women

Even with these leaked DMs, she’s gonna catch another dumb fish on her line
Funny thing is that the biggest pro-thot recycling talking point, ie that they don't talk or break NDAs, has now been disproven multiple times over the last few years. They talk. A lot. Why did the other chick know about Ja's (ALLEGED) size without fukking him? All this info is passed around, often in LipStickAlley and other places. They also share how to bag these guys. I saw one where chicks were explaining the exact southern soul food recipes a football player liked, in order to bag him. So you essentially have a class of women who are hunting a small group of men, sharing inside information, and altering their behavior specifically to attract them. Yet instead writing these women off, ballers keep DMing them. It's not even safe to fukk these chicks and block their number at this point, given the extortion attempts or condom/birth control sabotage going on. Leave them alone. There are plenty of thots out there if you want them. Focusing on the same crop of obvious gold diggers is insane.

I'm a faithful innocent boyfriend now but when I was single I certainly dabbled in part of that world. And the best advice I got from a well off guy, who was wylin' too at the time? Never pursue a woman who pursued you first. We're talking thots, sugar babies, strippers, etc btw - I'm not saying you do this with regular women and regular relationships. But if you're out here going on business trips, nice hotels, boat clubs, MOMA shyt? There are women who know who you are, or who you're with. They're ready for you. And while you can fukk around with them without incident in many if not most cases, your best option is to simply not engage people who are targeting you, or people like you. You want to fukk with thots, go find one and bring her with you.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Athletes are idiots. They have NO game.

I was a regular nikka and I had bytches tricking off on me when I was single to get some dikk.

If I was a millionaire famous nikka :banderas:bytchES would have to either pay me or provide tangible services to be in my circle. You cleaning the house and cats or you giving me a G a week minimum. The exposure these hoes get from just being in the circle is currency in this era. I’m not giving that away for free. bytch better learn how to shampoo carpets.
Money is their game :troll:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do expect from young, sheltered dudes that have been getting their dikk sucked (figurately and literally) since 13? They are not gonna have the perspective or dicernment of the average guy their age let alone older guys. Just because you are a great athlete doesnt mean you are a good decision maker or judge of character. All that said, nikkas can talk all that tough shyt they wanna talk but if a chick like this is giving you the full court press, throwing that shyt back like a wild mare, and begging you to nut in her the overwhelming majority of guys are going for it and it might be unanimous if we talking young dudes. These chicks aint playing fair. Its up to those around them to school these dudes.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah has to be an iq thing. You notice this isn't the case with actors. They usually date other famous actresses, or they straight up marry their agent/a director in order to get better roles.
Actors get caught up too. Key difference is that a lot of actors live real life and dont get on until later in life. Aint a lot of actors that are millionaires at 19.