Chile they done leaked DMs from Yasmine Lopez tryna line up Ja Morant

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Athletes are idiots. They have NO game.

I was a regular nikka and I had bytches tricking off on me when I was single to get some dikk.

If I was a millionaire famous nikka :banderas:bytchES would have to either pay me or provide tangible services to be in my circle. You cleaning the house and cats or you giving me a G a week minimum. The exposure these hoes get from just being in the circle is currency in this era. I’m not giving that away for free. bytch better learn how to shampoo carpets.
bytches would be bowing 🙇🏽‍♀️ like I’m a Saudi prince. Lol

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
Some ladies have a metaphorical snake within them that loves to feed and they know how to get male attention from the untrained. They cater to ego, put themselves in the perfect positions (time and place) and know how to manoeuvre to get their prey.

Those DMs seem fake though like somebody texting themselves for clout

Baruch Hashem

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
yeah has to be an iq thing. You notice this isn't the case with actors. They usually date other famous actresses, or they straight up marry their agent/a director in order to get better roles.
Here’s another point to support your comment, a lot of big-time actors actually have college degrees or went to college.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
athletes ain't known for being smart. so no surprise they keep falling for the same IG sluts time and time again. these nikkas don't even run in the same circles with professional women that you'd want to actually deal with. like nurses, accountants, lawyers and various other professionals.
I know plenty of female accountants, cops, and lawyers that have the same types of text messages. :francis:

Their friends always put them on blast eventually.

I was knocking two down and both was telling me how they were lining up a partner at a firm, the other was lining up a doctor, and another I was just getting to know was part of a group that made it a point to line up CPD captains.

They plot worse than we do. We usually just want the box. They want everything you have and will have that has value.

Last edited:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Athletes are some of the dumbest people in the world tbh. No surprise they stay falling for this shyt.

Much respect to the real ones like Bron and CP3 that settle down with good, wholesome women :salute:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You realize that a lot of these dudes don’t have time like a regular person to be dating and stuff

They have money. Money = time. You can hire someone to do your hoe shopping.

How did Jeter do it so successfully and he’s more famous than all these goofy nikkas combined. He had a team around him that shopped for quality p*ssy and made them sign an NDA, he would give those bytches a gift basket at the end of the night. He wasn’t even tricking heavy.

You gotta look at your dikk like your business partner when you are young famous and rich. shyt you should look at it that way period. The wrong bytch will destroy your life and add undue stress. Is it worth it to bust a nut? Hell no.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I was a regular nikka and I had bytches tricking off on me when I was single to get some dikk.
Mouthpiece gang has arrived in the building :laff:

It's like clockwork :mjlol:

It's not enough you Mr. bytches, y'all gotta let us know every time athletes are being discussed that you macking out here while being a regular nikka? :mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

If I was a millionaire famous nikka :banderas:bytchES would have to either pay me or provide tangible services to be in my circle. You cleaning the house and cats or you giving me a G a week minimum. The exposure these hoes get from just being in the circle is currency in this era. I’m not giving that away for free. bytch better learn how to shampoo carpets.

Here we go with the LYING :mjlol:

Brehs already coming into the thread LYING on some “I was pulling women better than athletes”:duck:

nikka SHUT UP :mjlol:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Mouthpiece gang has arrived in the building :laff:

It's like clockwork :mjlol:

It's not enough you Mr. bytches, y'all gotta let us know every time athletes are being discussed that you macking out here while being a regular nikka? :mjlol:
“Was” I’m married now.

Yes I got tons of bytches. Nationwide. I used to promote clubs in NYC and I traveled a lot. I’m 6’2 with paper in my pocket and nice clothes and women love my smile. You think I wasn’t getting p*ssy? The shyt ain’t hard.