Chief Keef Signs To Interscope; Beats By Keef Headphones on the way

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

groups like ATCQ and others was getting raped for decades by the industry, now you got these young, "dumb" artist like keef, lil b and soulja boy eating real good early..now who's really dumb?

:stopitslime:

Q-Tip is still getting paid. You seriously think any of the people you just named will be relevant 20+ years from now?

Fred.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Chief been grinding out in the chi for a log time with his music and GBE movement. Someone already explained why he's rep is so big out there. Im sure someone here from the Chi can speak better on it.

did this kid start rapping at "13" lol? how long can he honestly been on his grind?

man chicago gotta be insane if theres 15-16 year old g'z. rough city mang lol. thats a place i def dun wanna grow up in.

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey
did this kid start rapping at "13" lol? how long can he honestly been on his grind?

man chicago gotta be insane if theres 15-16 year old g'z. rough city mang lol. thats a place i def dun wanna grow up in.
breh there's younger "G'z" then that in Chiraq nikkas will leave yo head next too yo shoes for the smallest shyt

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
15? 16? too young to be a G? :what:

nikka I was in a liquor store one time and this little nikka who couldn't have been more then 8 or 9 yrs old cut everybody in line & asked the guy for a juice & dude kicked him out cuz he cut people...

the little nikka was like "fukk you fam betta take yo ass back to Allah land." :damn:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
If we gotta dumb down our style and ABC it
Then so be it
.Cause nowadays these kids, jeez
Don't give a shyt about lyrics
All they wanna hear is a beat and that's it
Long as they can go to the club and get blitz
Pick up some chicks and get some digits
And the DJ's playing them hits
Oh, this my jam, this my shyt
We don't know a word to a verse,
All we know is the chorus
'Cause the chorus repeats the same four words for us
And the songs ginormous, the whole formula's switched
'Cause we don't know anymore, what are hits
Is it the beat, is it the rap?
Is it a finger snap or the same 808 clap?
And how do we adapt and get 106 votes
When 13 year olds control the remote
And Ashley's got a brand new nose
We gotta put some new emphasis on our syllables

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
If we gotta dumb down our style and ABC it
Then so be it
.Cause nowadays these kids, jeez
Don't give a shyt about lyrics
All they wanna hear is a beat and that's it
Long as they can go to the club and get blitz
Pick up some chicks and get some digits
And the DJ's playing them hits
Oh, this my jam, this my shyt
We don't know a word to a verse,
All we know is the chorus
'Cause the chorus repeats the same four words for us
And the songs ginormous, the whole formula's switched
'Cause we don't know anymore, what are hits
Is it the beat, is it the rap?
Is it a finger snap or the same 808 clap?
And how do we adapt and get 106 votes
When 13 year olds control the remote
And Ashley's got a brand new nose
We gotta put some new emphasis on our syllables
:yawn:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

dog these fukkin kids are crazzzy out here, real heartless. Were already up 50 murders atleast from last year and summer just started

TheOldBull

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chief been grinding out in the chi for a long time with his music and GBE movement. Someone already explained why he's rep is so big out there. Im sure someone here from the Chi can speak better on it.

He's 16. I'm from Chicago. He has no rep on the streets and neither does his "crew". He's never caught no bodies. He's 16!!!! And LOL at grinding heavy for a long time to get to the top. So he was like 11 doin shows around here? GTFOH...And his manager "Dro" is an absolute idiot who knows NOTHING bout this industry. Thats why he just signed a 360 deal, lost all his "artists" publishing, and now are locked into a horrible 6 album deal.

Essentially, anyone who really doesnt like him doesnt have to worry. You MIGHT get an album but that'll be it. He aint Waka. Why? Because Waka is in control of his own career. His mother knew the game and made sure they kept some of the publishing and did a joint venture deal. There's a difference between being partners and being someone's slave. This moron is 16 with a stupid retard. wannabe, ghetto manager who just signed whatever they put in front of the kid. Also, he's underage, so they had to goto court to get his mom's approval from the Court to sign anything. Obviously, she didnt know wtf she was reading. Just look at her son's reading comprehension. Why would hers be any higher???

He signed away all his publishing. 100% gone. And on Interscope, they never strike while the iron is hot. It'll be 2 years before we get that album. Where's that MGK album at again? :snoop:

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
Good for Keef. Lil Durk & Lil Reese are the real stars anyway and they are at Def Jam under No ID.

Also, Karen Civil who is an exec with the Beats brand said on twitter that Keef's BEATS deal wasnt true. Interscope probably offered him FREE beats :laugh: