Chief Keef Signs To Interscope; Beats By Keef Headphones on the way

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
He's 16. I'm from Chicago. He has no rep on the streets and neither does his "crew". He's never caught no bodies. He's 16!!!! And LOL at grinding heavy for a long time to get to the top. So he was like 11 doin shows around here? GTFOH...And his manager "Dro" is an absolute idiot who knows NOTHING bout this industry. Thats why he just signed a 360 deal, lost all his "artists" publishing, and now are locked into a horrible 6 album deal.

Essentially, anyone who really doesnt like him doesnt have to worry. You MIGHT get an album but that'll be it. He aint Waka. Why? Because Waka is in control of his own career. His mother knew the game and made sure they kept some of the publishing and did a joint venture deal. There's a difference between being partners and being someone's slave. This moron is 16 with a stupid retard. wannabe, ghetto manager who just signed whatever they put in front of the kid. Also, he's underage, so they had to goto court to get his mom's approval from the Court to sign anything. Obviously, she didnt know wtf she was reading. Just look at her son's reading comprehension. Why would hers be any higher???

He signed away all his publishing. 100% gone. And on Interscope, they never strike while the iron is hot. It'll be 2 years before we get that album. Where's that MGK album at again? :snoop:

this nikka furious :wow:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
nikka please. Yall kill me with that cac shyt. I just dont get down like that with my nikkas. :manny:

Neither do I, but not once did a homo thought go through my mind when I saw those gifs :leostare:

He's 16. I'm from Chicago. He has no rep on the streets and neither does his "crew". He's never caught no bodies. He's 16!!!! And LOL at grinding heavy for a long time to get to the top. So he was like 11 doin shows around here? GTFOH...And his manager "Dro" is an absolute idiot who knows NOTHING bout this industry. Thats why he just signed a 360 deal, lost all his "artists" publishing, and now are locked into a horrible 6 album deal.

Essentially, anyone who really doesnt like him doesnt have to worry. You MIGHT get an album but that'll be it. He aint Waka. Why? Because Waka is in control of his own career. His mother knew the game and made sure they kept some of the publishing and did a joint venture deal. There's a difference between being partners and being someone's slave. This moron is 16 with a stupid retard. wannabe, ghetto manager who just signed whatever they put in front of the kid. Also, he's underage, so they had to goto court to get his mom's approval from the Court to sign anything. Obviously, she didnt know wtf she was reading. Just look at her son's reading comprehension. Why would hers be any higher???

He signed away all his publishing. 100% gone. And on Interscope, they never strike while the iron is hot. It'll be 2 years before we get that album. Where's that MGK album at again? :snoop:

:whoo:

oh_he_mad.jpg

Mag Wheel

All Star
Daps
It's cool these south side cats will be able to make money for themselves as a collective. I'm from out south too but them dudes can barely put rhymin words together in the songs. It sounds like most of them started rappin last year. The energy in some of the joints is undeniable though. I can't hate on that.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
did this kid start rapping at "13" lol? how long can he honestly been on his grind?

man chicago gotta be insane if theres 15-16 year old g'z. rough city mang lol. thats a place i def dun wanna grow up in.

its 15-16 year old young killers everywhere and younger than that, thats not young at all.

hence the murder rate goes up in the summer when school is out, where are u from?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree

Good for Keef. Lil Durk & Lil Reese are the real stars anyway and they are at Def Jam under No ID.

Also, Karen Civil who is an exec with the Beats brand said on twitter that Keef's BEATS deal wasnt true. Interscope probably offered him FREE beats :laugh:

Reality sets in, and the thread gets a little less fun.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest

Fred would lay you down breh.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a one ignorant rapper per year quota.

Keef is it for 2012-2013. Flocka had it last time.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:stopitslime:

Q-Tip is still getting paid. You seriously think any of the people you just named will be relevant 20+ years from now?

Fred.

That nikka aint relevant and how do you know he's still getting paid. You not his accountant

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem with the game is they getting these young dummies who are starving and don't know anything.

He doesn't have any hits, just a few cosigns. They want to keep the youth stuck. The economy sucks. Wh do you think the establishment wants to support? Some young ignorant dumb isht that keeps people from thinking about their problems and killing each other over Jordans or somebody spitting poetry making you think?

No conspiracy theory but all this shyt goes hand in hand. Keep black men going to jail doing homo shyt they don't "think" is homo while they there, come out give AIDS to the women. Keep em worshipping the dumb, dropping out of school and killing each other
over crumbs.........

This is that type of theme music right here.

Hasnt hiphop always been always signed young acts. ex Nas

Bruh, nobody but some of you fake ass nerds on here want to hear somebody rapping about the harsh realities of life on the radio

It aint no conspiracy. No one wants to here that shyt and truth be told that shyt never sold