Chief Keef Signs To Interscope; Beats By Keef Headphones on the way

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
im curious for anone in chicago.

how did chief keef buzz get so big? this guy been making music for a while and doing shows n stuff?

or is it really based off his youtube vids that blew him up?

how did this kid get so big? friggin 16? thats ridiculous.

also, i cant listen to his songs in their entirety, but his hooks are pretty dope lol. his entire songs to me look like a hook. its like he jus repeats the same shyt haha. good for hooks tho.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo is that boy keef gonna own his publishing though? I hope these cacs just aint trying to leech off his genius. OBLOCK...BANGBANG :skip:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem with the game is they getting these young dummies who are starving and don't know anything.

He doesn't have any hits, just a few cosigns. They want to keep the youth stuck. The economy sucks. Wh do you think the establishment wants to support? Some young ignorant dumb isht that keeps people from thinking about their problems and killing each other over Jordans or somebody spitting poetry making you think?

No conspiracy theory but all this shyt goes hand in hand. Keep black men going to jail doing homo shyt they don't "think" is homo while they there, come out give AIDS to the women. Keep em worshipping the dumb, dropping out of school and killing each other
over crumbs.........

This is that type of theme music right here.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem with the game is they getting these young dummies who are starving and don't know anything.

He doesn't have any hits, just a few cosigns. They want to keep the youth stuck. The economy sucks. Wh do you think the establishment wants to support? Some young ignorant dumb isht that keeps people from thinking about their problems and killing each other over Jordans or somebody spitting poetry making you think?

No conspiracy theory but all this shyt goes hand in hand. Keep black men going to jail doing homo shyt they don't "think" is homo while they there, come out give AIDS to the women. Keep em worshipping the dumb, dropping out of school and killing each other
over crumbs.........

This is that type of theme music right here.

images

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
im curious for anone in chicago.

how did chief keef buzz get so big? this guy been making music for a while and doing shows n stuff?

or is it really based off his youtube vids that blew him up?

how did this kid get so big? friggin 16? thats ridiculous.

also, i cant listen to his songs in their entirety, but his hooks are pretty dope lol. his entire songs to me look like a hook. its like he jus repeats the same shyt haha. good for hooks tho.

Chief been grinding out in the chi for a long time with his music and GBE movement. Someone already explained why he's rep is so big out there. Im sure someone here from the Chi can speak better on it.