Chief Keef Signs To Interscope; Beats By Keef Headphones on the way

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Props to dude making moves...all this hype around him and his "bidding war" was puzzling to me though...this nikka ain't gonna sell no records...lol people talking about he's gonna be their Waka, when waka is about to sell like 25k first week or some shyt....the past teaches us that Jimmy ain't bout that superflop life (he dropped the entire g-unit roster for underperforming)...a label deal and all that just seems a bit much :yeshrug:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
huh?

he merked nicas? :ehh:

how old he is?

fill me in on these yung goons background :jawalrus:

Breh.Ask anyone on the board to go out east or south around some nikkas and try them nikkas.It ain't going down.That's why his name is Chief..In Chicago we say ''on chief'' ,chief being the gang leader.I ain't saying Keef is a gang leader at all,but lil dude is getting honored out that way like he is Larry or Jeff.

The other guy in the article Dro is another young dude.He ain't much older than them nikkas.Dro is Juice guy and Juice got crazy rank out east and south.Them nikkas been bout it.All them lil BD nikkas be on that bullshyt.

Is Keon here?He from Dro City I bet he could tell you nikkas how the WHOLE team be in the land in new whips OFTEN.Ain't nobody touching them young boys.Them nikkas who was dissin Keef is from Harvey.That's not Chicago at all.They from Harvey.You go out east and its war outside at all time.That shyt them nikkas kicking about 30's and k's is true breh.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
he could have a decent career like flocka where he doesn't sell a lot of albums but stays touring and occasionally gets a billboard hit here & there...

this is a good thing for chicago... :obama: