Chief Keef Signs To Interscope; Beats By Keef Headphones on the way

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
He's 16. I'm from Chicago. He has no rep on the streets and neither does his "crew". He's never caught no bodies. He's 16!!!! And LOL at grinding heavy for a long time to get to the top. So he was like 11 doin shows around here? GTFOH...And his manager "Dro" is an absolute idiot who knows NOTHING bout this industry. Thats why he just signed a 360 deal, lost all his "artists" publishing, and now are locked into a horrible 6 album deal.

Essentially, anyone who really doesnt like him doesnt have to worry. You MIGHT get an album but that'll be it. He aint Waka. Why? Because Waka is in control of his own career. His mother knew the game and made sure they kept some of the publishing and did a joint venture deal. There's a difference between being partners and being someone's slave. This moron is 16 with a stupid retard. wannabe, ghetto manager who just signed whatever they put in front of the kid. Also, he's underage, so they had to goto court to get his mom's approval from the Court to sign anything. Obviously, she didnt know wtf she was reading. Just look at her son's reading comprehension. Why would hers be any higher???

He signed away all his publishing. 100% gone. And on Interscope, they never strike while the iron is hot. It'll be 2 years before we get that album. Where's that MGK album at again? :snoop:

:whoo:

:what: lol this guy here

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
360 deals are a motherfukker, I'd love to see the paperwork behind this deal.

Absolute sodomy.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's 16. I'm from Chicago. He has no rep on the streets and neither does his "crew". He's never caught no bodies. He's 16!!!! And LOL at grinding heavy for a long time to get to the top. So he was like 11 doin shows around here? GTFOH...And his manager "Dro" is an absolute idiot who knows NOTHING bout this industry. Thats why he just signed a 360 deal, lost all his "artists" publishing, and now are locked into a horrible 6 album deal.

Essentially, anyone who really doesnt like him doesnt have to worry. You MIGHT get an album but that'll be it. He aint Waka. Why? Because Waka is in control of his own career. His mother knew the game and made sure they kept some of the publishing and did a joint venture deal. There's a difference between being partners and being someone's slave. This moron is 16 with a stupid retard. wannabe, ghetto manager who just signed whatever they put in front of the kid. Also, he's underage, so they had to goto court to get his mom's approval from the Court to sign anything. Obviously, she didnt know wtf she was reading. Just look at her son's reading comprehension. Why would hers be any higher???

He signed away all his publishing. 100% gone. And on Interscope, they never strike while the iron is hot. It'll be 2 years before we get that album. Where's that MGK album at again? :snoop:

:old:

Sad thing is homie might never post again.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That nikka aint relevant and how do you know he's still getting paid. You not his accountant

:wtf:

He got nominated for a Grammy 2 years ago 23 years after he debuted and just produced a track on "Watch The Throne" so :wtf: at him not being relevant or paid.

Again, will any of those people (Keef, Lil B, Souljah Boy) mentioned be around in any capacity 20+ years from now?

I don't give a fukk if you guys like Keef more than Q-Tip....that's not even the point....but when you mention these new ass rappers alongside legends, the comparison is gonna look lop-sided as fukk.

Fred.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps

He got nominated for a Grammy 2 years ago 23 years after he debuted and just produced a track on "Watch The Throne" so :wtf: at him not being relevant or paid.

Again, will any of those people (Keef, Lil B, Souljah Boy) mentioned be around in any capacity 20+ years from now?

I don't give a fukk if you guys like Keef more than Q-Tip....that's not even the point....but when you mention these new ass rappers alongside legends, the comparison is gonna look lop-sided as fukk.

Fred.

who knows, my whole point is that people are quick to shyt on this new generation, but as far as the business side of things, i think they're starting off in a much better position then a lot of these more respected rappers/groups of old..

and btw, q-tip had no choice but to keep grinding for all these years..you see he went pop back in the early 2000's cuz he needed (or felt he deserved) that bread

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Fred.

Naw, fukk all that, Chief Keef has already surpassed Qtip:troll: