Chicks with tattoos , sleeved

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's almost more unique now not to have a tat. I have no problems with people with Tats, good ones are awesome, and bad ones are horrible. I respect peoples choices, and more power to you if you do. Especially people who have put in good thought into their tats. I feel bad for the clowns walkin around with barb wire, and panthers crawling up their arms. Praying hands lmao...those "fad" type of tats just let me know from jump you's a cornball follower.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Posted-On-Shock-Mansion-3244.jpg

See now that looks stupid, unless she has some type of relation to Jim Carrey I don't understand why she has a tattoo of him as Ace Ventura? :scusthov:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
*Goes to twitter page, sees it's strewn with anime fakkitry*

Quite.

So, basically you got nothing else to support your stance on this issue other than your own personal preference, so you're attacking my twitter avatar of spiderman, the goat NYC superhero. Gotcha.

Also, you're soft for having a picture of a kitten as an avatar. See how that works? :ld:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Quick question tattoo'd people:

Do tattoo artists net more profit when working with fat people? More area to draw on means a larger canvas, which requires more ink. Are skinnier people at an economic advantage when it comes to gettin tatted :leon:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
So, basically you got nothing else to support your stance on this issue other than your own personal preference, so you're attacking my twitter avatar of spiderman, the goat NYC superhero. Gotcha.

Also, you're soft for having a picture of a kitten as an avatar. See how that works? :ld:

Beck___Mongolian_Chop_Squad_by_IgoR0899.jpg

I+_4b6fd250ffa741321c16b4015c9c3445.jpg

+_5a5a5cd554b38cf8c2c0280bf0f83db3.jpg

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
I got a friend who has tats on her arms, legs, and chest. Now she on FB all the time complaining about not being able to find a good man. Really? You dont know why nikkas see you and immediately just go into hit and quit mode?
Yup exactly she gets taken for a whore/freak immediately

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
With women and tattoos it can go trashy looking really fast. Especially when they're my age. I hate seeing girls my age with chest tats and paw prints or dollar signs on their thighs :scusthov:. I was riding the bus and this lady next to me had some nikka named ray ray tatted on her arm and a crooked ass dollar sign underneath. It looked like one of her grand kids (yeah she was that old) had wrote it :heh:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Never found tattoos as tough
I've gotten into it with a few fake gangstas where when the argument got heated they took off their shirt showing their tats like that was supposed to intimidate me :stopitslime:...and as far as females with tats, I immediately look at the majority of them as weak-minded followers that can't be taken seriously :troll: