Chicks with tattoos , sleeved

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
What tatts u have bro? Something really cool and maybe deep in meaning right ?
naw i got just a buncha random stuff i got a fake memorial to a fake dead baby on my bicep and an ak47 with "TUPAC" written underneath on my stomach

i just think its funny whenever someone is really anti tattoo like you its because they grew up in a house where their parents told them they would disown them or some shyt if they ever got a tattoo. first of all it is absolutely awful parenting to tell a child something like that, you didn't deserve to go through that and im sorry. second of all i hope you are under the age of 18 because maybe you havent realized this but your parents having no authority on your life once you are out of their house. third of all, are you afraid of commitment?

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
naw i got just a buncha random stuff i got a fake memorial to a fake dead baby on my bicep and an ak47 with "TUPAC" written underneath on my stomach

i just think its funny whenever someone is really anti tattoo like you its because they grew up in a house where their parents told them they would disown them or some shyt if they ever got a tattoo. first of all it is absolutely awful parenting to tell a child something like that, you didn't deserve to go through that and im sorry. second of all i hope you are under the age of 18 because maybe you havent realized this but your parents having no authority on your life once you are out of their house. third of all, are you afraid of commitment?
Nah dude never heard a word from anybody about what not to do, just made up my own mind but all my friends around me got tatted up cause they wanted to be diff and rebel against society. shyt was hilarious

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Nah dude never heard a word from anybody about what not to do, just made up my own mind but all my friends around me got tatted up cause they wanted to be diff and rebel against society. shyt was hilarious
here is a tip from a coli vet, step your troll game up kiddo, you are very very low level, like a 6 year old who just figured out they could get a reaction out of someone by being contrary, u should try to be funny in addition to doing that. try it out sometime youngin

Daps
I don't hate but I just can't think of anything worth tattooing on my body..

I got one when I turned 18, haven't had anything else in 11 almost 12 years...Just not worth it to me

No names, dates, anything...tf I look like putting stars, guns, skulls or anything like that on me?

Maybe tattoo my ring finger when we get married, (big maybe) and thats honestly it...

Don't understand when people say they're contagious...Sheeple I guess

I want one on my middle finger saying flip in case :ohlawd:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not anymore breh shyt went mainstream its now on the level of frat boys wiggers and jocks you're one if them now :russ:

:childplease: and long after we are dead and buried and those words are long forgotten along with our bodies will it even matter?
Wouldn't you have to know what my tattoos are to even compare them to jocks and frat boys? Or does your ignorance paint all styles with the same brush? You don't know enough about the culture to even properly criticize.

I'm going to have my tats when I'm 80. Regardless of today's current trends. It's a life long commitment to myself :yeshrug:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I don't think they realize how much of a turn off it is to most men

Those same men will probably big up a stripper on instagram with a butterfly tattoo across her ass :scusthov:

I love a woman with beautiful tattoos, though. I don't care what anyone says, that shyt is sexy more often than not.