West Virginia
Posted-On-Shock-Mansion-3244.jpg

she'd look alright without the shaved head thing

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got one tat on my body at the age of 17.

Wanted some ink but i wanted something that means a lot to me.

So i got my moms name with blue shading (light brownish skin so you can see the color.) Also the guy who tated me was my uncle so i know it would not look like trash he did great work it his sister after all.

It small and you would not be able to see it from far away.

But like dudes is saying that shyt just a bunch of stupid kids trying to look cool/hip/IN

I won't be getting anymore tat i think.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Girls that are tatted up would probably look at the average dude (the OP) as a swagless loser/square so your opinion on her is null and void.,

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Just look dirty to me, intravenous drug using whores. fukked out and love to be defiled especially the white ones. That lazy "it's art" argument is dumb as hell too, tatts are so wack in 2013. Mma fans bar stars and Asian gangsters
real cold

was going to say, how would tattoo sleeves look when their 80 years old

its an acquired taste...but most cars dont have bumper stickers...let alone, no bumper stickers on a bentley/ferrari type of car

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
You don't see me at all. You can't see all my tattoos. I get tattooed so when I look over my body, I'm like "Damn, this is all me" And when I'm done, I'm a living work of art. You havn't felt this pain, nor can fathom the depth of the meaning of my ink from my experience, which becomes its own language. You are just an admirer.
Your fresh out the box. You default, factory made. Your as society wants you, plain. You fit in, we stand out.

:dead: :dead:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't see me at all. You can't see all my tattoos. I get tattooed so when I look over my body, I'm like "Damn, this is all me" And when I'm done, I'm a living work of art. You havn't felt this pain, nor can fathom the depth of the meaning of my ink from my experience, which becomes its own language. You are just an admirer.
Your fresh out the box. You default, factory made. Your as society wants you, plain. You fit in, we stand out.

Tbh though, norms change decade to decade. Tats are extremely mainstream now and they're gradually being mainstreamed even more because cornballs of both genders are oversaturating the fukk out of them.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Because people like you are judging her without getting to know her. No :cape:

Everyone is judged on sight, i dont see why girls with tats should be any different.

If some chick saw a nikka with his pants hanging off his ass, rocking a beater, with tats up and down his body you dont think she gonna label him immediately?

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Everyone is judged on sight, i dont see why girls with tats should be any different.

If some chick saw a nikka with his pants hanging off his ass, rocking a beater, with tats up and down his body you dont think she gonna label him immediately?

Is that right?
Not everything is comparable. Judge me by my tats if you want. I don't know what you'd say about a (black) man who has Bodhidharma tattooed on his arm sitting over a Shinto Gate with a Hawk keeping watch.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Is that right?
Not everything is comparable. Judge me by my tats if you want. I don't know what you'd say about a (black) man who has Bodhidharma tattooed on his arm sitting over a Shinto Gate with a Hawk keeping watch.

So you believe you can judge people based on clothing and how they carry themselves but not on tats?

This is the real world we talking about here. People WILL judge you on everything you display.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tbh though, norms change decade to decade. Tats are extremely mainstream now and they're gradually being mainstreamed even more because cornballs of both genders are oversaturating the fukk out of them.

I'm sure the population of those without tats still out numbers the population of those with tattoos. And mainstream? C'est La Vie. It wasn't "popular" to get tattooed back over the last few decades. It's always been a counter culture. Please acknowledge that some tattoo enthusiasts have been on this tip since "before it became popular" Call me a hipster. But I've been wanting to do and be tattooed since I was 13. I've been drawing my whole life. Just seemed like one of the ways to keep continuing my hobby.

I don't see how something that is ancient and been apart of so many cultures can be considered "mainstream". Tattooing has been around before mainstream, before and after the fall of Rome, prominent in Japan, and incremental in rites of passages in many tribal cultures. Just because its popular now doesn't mean a damn. The whole world has skin, the whole world can be tattooed. :yeshrug:

I don't see a problem. People with tattoos don't go around saying "eww that person has no ink, how _________." :scusthov:

Except for me just now. But this is a "spirited debate":troll:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you believe you can judge people based on clothing and how they carry themselves but not on tats?

This is the real world we talking about here. People WILL judge you on everything you display.

:yeshrug: And who am I to judge? I can only judge the quality of the tattoo as an artist, and even then I won't talk louder than my hands.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Got himself convinced at least

Duh, I'm the only person I need to convince. I live with this till I die. fukk what you think, don't watch my ink. :pacspit:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm living the dream for you King! :blessed: