Chicks with tattoos , sleeved

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
For the people who do have tattoos, what do your tattoos stand for? I've always thought about getting one but I could never see the reason important enough to get one.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
co-sign. i always thought that shyt looked wack as fukk on a female when she has too much. 1 or 2 or even 3 little cute tats are cool. a chick with skulls on her neck and dragons wrapped around her body and half her head shaved off and everything pierced :scusthov: dope fiend status to me.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
For the people who do have tattoos, what do your tattoos stand for? I've always thought about getting one but I could never see the reason important enough to get one.

i got the dominican coat of arms on my inside left forearm and the ny logo from the mets on my outer forearm. gonna finish it someday into a half sleeve representing where im from. born in dr and raised in harlem. i wanna have 136(my block) in dollars and pesos combined and other dominican and ny themed things all combining into 1 dope half sleeve on my left. thats it for me tho i just wanna finish what i started 3 years ago.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

I got one on my back (no one ever sees it) in memory of my late father. Personally, I wouldn't put anything else on my body, it's sacred. I even think those Egyptian tattoos people be having are stupid as fukk.