Chicks with tattoos , sleeved

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah tats are awful for male and females. shyt just looks dumb.

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
Also why the fukk isn't there better ink for our skin? I'm dark so my only option is a black tattoo? Neon ink for dark skinned please

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I don't hate but I just can't think of anything worth tattooing on my body..

I got one when I turned 18, haven't had anything else in 11 almost 12 years...Just not worth it to me

No names, dates, anything...tf I look like putting stars, guns, skulls or anything like that on me?

Maybe tattoo my ring finger when we get married, (big maybe) and thats honestly it...

Don't understand when people say they're contagious...Sheeple I guess

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukk yeah I just smh at you fools all day with that played out try hard bullshyt

We all have our own reasons for going under the needle. There are multiple spiritual and tribal reasons for getting tattooed without getting into the symbolism. Until you get one yourself you will never understand. Tattooing is ancient, the tradition goes back to caveman days. Again, you are on the outside looking in. But judge away, I don't get tattooed for you.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You don't see me at all. You can't see all my tattoos. I get tattooed so when I look over my body, I'm like "Damn, this is all me" And when I'm done, I'm a living work of art. You havn't felt this pain, nor can fathom the depth of the meaning of my ink from my experience, which becomes its own language. You are just an admirer.
Your fresh out the box. You default, factory made. Your as society wants you, plain. You fit in, we stand out.

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
You don't see me at all. You can't see all my tattoos. I get tattooed so when I look over my body, I'm like "Damn, this is all me" And when I'm done, I'm a living work of art. You havn't felt this pain, nor can fathom the depth of the meaning of my ink from my experience, which becomes its own language. You are just an admirer.
Your fresh out the box. You default, factory made. Your as society wants you, plain. You fit in, we stand out.
Not anymore breh shyt went mainstream its now on the level of frat boys wiggers and jocks you're one if them now :russ: