CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I'm on the Northside. They're begging at the local Walmarts here. I see them on touhy standing in traffic too
Yea I’m familiar with those areas. Think I’ve seen them too

Somebody showed me they already putting people in place specifically for trying to get some of these migrants out to these burbs :sas1:

They got room in Ford Heights? :sas2:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
this is kind of what the police station by my crib looks like

they took the women and kids to shelters and left the men on the street :francis:

“In Venezuela we never lived on the street.Now we are living on the street” :francis:

I don’t even know how to take that. Should I feel bad? I don’t know what it’s like in Venezuela, but I hear it’s pretty bad on the poor, but to willingly be homeless? In a country that’s already hard on the poor?

I don’t know what you call that:jbhmm:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
“In Venezuela we never lived on the street.Now we are living on the street” :francis:

I don’t even know how to take that. Should I feel bad? I don’t know what it’s like in Venezuela, but I hear it’s pretty bad on the poor, but to willingly be homeless? In a country that’s already hard on the poor?

Winters coming

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Who told these folks to come here??? :what: they had to know that even if they got into the country they was gonna be on the streets why do people still believe in american propaganda??? And what pisses me off the moat is that, that is a choice they all literally made. They had tons of other countries to go to in South America. Our country needs to fix their foreign policy sabotaging their countries as well. Thats just imo :dahell: im tired of them using these immigrants to replace black people