CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Who told these folks to come here??? :what: they had to know that even if they got into the country they was gonna be on the streets why do people still believe in american propaganda??? And what pisses me off the moat is that, that is a choice they all literally made. They had tons of other countries to go to in South America. Our country needs to fix their foreign policy sabotaging their countries as well. Thats just imo :dahell: im tired of them using these immigrants to replace black people

Venezuelans are all over South America and The Caribbean lol, folks in all these countries complaining about em. The sad thing is they legit should be one of the richest countries in the world.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
“In Venezuela we never lived on the street.Now we are living on the street” :francis:

I don’t even know how to take that. Should I feel bad? I don’t know what it’s like in Venezuela, but I hear it’s pretty bad on the poor, but to willingly be homeless? In a country that’s already hard on the poor?

I don’t know what you call that:jbhmm:

They'll be alright :yeshrug:

full

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The midwest and northeast are pretty much a wrap going forward,
Their kids will flock down south in the next 10 years or so. Mexicans who moved here during the late 1990s and 2000s are already sending their kids down south. Especially in North Carolina, Tenessee and Georgia. Might be a wrap for black folks in ATL, Houston, and Dallas soon.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Venezuelans are all over South America and The Caribbean lol, folks in all these countries complaining about em. The sad thing is they legit should be one of the richest countries in the world.

I hear u but the whole immigration policy needs to go...:hhh: it's literally being weaponized against us...

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Embargo.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Their kids will flock down south in the next 10 years or so. Mexicans who moved here during the late 1990s and 2000s are already sending their kids down south. Especially in North Carolina, Tenessee and Georgia. Might be a wrap for black folks in ATL, Houston, and Dallas soon.
Nope. I will tell you why. Guns! Lots of guns. When have you ever heard of latinos in large parts acting up in the South?

Daps
zerohedge leans right so pls don't get on me about that. evaluate the info.

Watch: Freight Train Full Of Migrants Heading To Southern US Border​

Tyler Durden's Photo's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN
MONDAY, SEP 18, 2023

Fox News journalist Griff Jenkins shared a video on X showing a freight train packed with hundreds of migrants heading north toward the US border. This further suggests that President Biden's new strategy to curb illegal southern border crossings may not work.

Jenkins explained the FerroMex freight train departed from Zacatecas, Mexico, on Sunday and is "heading to our southern border right now." He said the migrants were cheering and clearly not heeding the message: do not come."
Zerohedge :scust:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah my cousin said they are DEEP at the police station on 51st and wentworth as long as they don’t come to the southeast suburbs I’m cool even Mexicans don’t want they azz to come out here to the burbs :mjlol:
I don't think they are being shipped to the burbs. just the city itself. every police station looking like tent city these days.
They have put them in the burbs, they just been doing it on the low.

They've also sent them to one of the hotels in Matteson.

I 100% think this is what's going to happen next. Pritzker is going to make these black suburbs take more migrants in all throughout the South and West Suburbs

:francis:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Zerohedge :scust:

Man this is an insanely fukked up thread but nothing on a hateful ass forum like this is surprising anymore

We get it Federalist/Zerohedge = cac/maga

Your job is done. You provided your cover for democrats and now you can go pretend your smart in other threads :manny:

Now let us continue to discuss the reality you run from. I’m sure someone will publish an article someday you can use to excuse this with some weird % or stat.

Daps
We get it Federalist/Zerohedge = cac/maga

Your job is done. You provided your cover for democrats and now you can go pretend your smart in other threads :manny:

Now let us continue to discuss the reality you run from. I’m sure someone will publish an article someday you can use to excuse this with some weird % or stat.
It's not just Maga is straight up white supremacist propaganda. Why are you ok with pushing the propaganda of people who want black people dead and in cages?:jbhmm:

"Cover for democrats" What does that even mean :heh:

You don't even remotely understand this issue in the first place. This whole thread is nothing reactionary garbage