CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
if u notice, these migrants are camped out at EVERY police station except one.......that's the CPD headquarters. I passed by there this morning and there wasn't one migrant in sight anywhere.

I'm guessing they don't want those migrants on the news cuz they always have reporters down there doing stories and they don't want the masses to see what's really going on.

meanwhile EVERY other police station from poor to rich neighborhoods is looking like a flea market tent city.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
migrants are all over my neighborhood..,.
I cant walk down the street without being asked for money.

at any given time there are between 10 to 30 standing in front (and in the alley) of one the local stores

where this at? north side?

only place besides the police station I'm seeing hella migrants near me is right by home depot on 87th street. it got so bad, they got kicked outta home depot and now they just congegrate in the parking lot by the movie theater.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

only place besides the police station I'm seeing hella migrants near me is right by home depot on 87th street. it got so bad, they got kicked outta home depot and now they just congegrate in the parking lot by the movie theater.
northwest

I live close to a police station.

thank God they're starting to open housing for them across the city...
they'll be your problem soon :mjgrin:

BBG

Superstar
Daps

nikka that don't count, it's always Mexicans outside every home Depot tryna do a full day of manual labor for 50 dollars and a couple cans of cerveza.

But for real that specific home Depot been that way since I was a kid and probably before. I'm moving back soon tryna find me a place to stay, if it's too crazy out there imma go to the suburbs fukk all that

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's wild to me because last I checked the city and state are in a major fiscal crisis.

It's pretty glaring what the city is doing at this point.
I'm wondering how are they gonna fix this mess before the DNC convention in Chicago next year. Especially if border states continue to bus migrants there.

I wouldn't be surprised if Republicans send 20 buses on the day of the Convention.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
nikka that don't count, it's always Mexicans outside every home Depot tryna do a full day of manual labor for 50 dollars and a couple cans of cerveza.

But for real that specific home Depot been that way since I was a kid and probably before. I'm moving back soon tryna find me a place to stay, if it's too crazy out there imma go to the suburbs fukk all that

naw, they are multiplying now. it used to be a few, now it's like hundreds over there. pretty sure these are migrants and not just mexicans.