CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Who told these folks to come here??? :what: they had to know that even if they got into the country they was gonna be on the streets why do people still believe in american propaganda??? And what pisses me off the moat is that, that is a choice they all literally made. They had tons of other countries to go to in South America. Our country needs to fix their foreign policy sabotaging their countries as well. Thats just imo :dahell: im tired of them using these immigrants to replace black people

They are putting them in every part of the city regardless of race. Look at the videos breh, it’s every race pushing back against this.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
It's not just Maga is straight up white supremacist propaganda. Why are you ok with pushing the propaganda of people who want black people dead and in cages?:jbhmm:

I haven’t posted zerohedge or federalist. You can go through the thread and you won’t find it.

You’re talking about them sites like it’s the main focus of this thread. It’s not. You’re only pointing them out to derail the conversation.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im annoyed by how much joy some of you cats seem to get out of this situation. Im not shocked a first-time mayor with migrants getting bussed in is scrambling for solutions. I am shocked that its a free pass for Texas to send migrants up here but they dont get any blame for this bullshyt. I live a stones throw from a police station and see them out there everyday. People trying to get into the USA is nothing new. Turning a border issue into a political circus and managing to get your political opponents blamed for it is news to me.

In case yall didnt know, transporting folks isnt free and the border states get funding that we dont. They are literally exporting their issue to us.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
"Cover for democrats" What does that even mean :heh:

You don't even remotely understand this issue in the first place. This whole thread is nothing reactionary garbage

Imagine this dude telling me, a 30 + year resident of Chicago I don’t understand the issue. :francis:

Like I didn’t watch the black population of Chicago leave. Like I didn’t witness the former Mayor say she was having a year long party to bring the black population back while the Hispanic population exploded.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
March 2024? Do they realize how many more buses of migrants Texas will send them before then?
:mjlol:
March will be here in no time. Also, that's how you have to operate in their position to get change done. Get it on the ballot and vote on it. Turning up at community meetings across the city obviously isn't doing shyt to stop any of this.

Daps
I haven’t posted zerohedge or federalist. You can go through the thread and you won’t find it.

You’re talking about them sites like it’s the main focus of this thread. It’s not. You’re only pointing them out to derail the conversation.
Of course You cut off the rest of my post :heh:

Cac Mamba levels of bad faith posting

Daps
Imagine this dude telling me, a 30 + year resident of Chicago I don’t understand the issue. :francis:

Like I didn’t watch the black population of Chicago leave. Like I didn’t witness the former Mayor say she was having a year long party to bring the black population back while the Hispanic population exploded.
Trust me by reading most of the things you post on here I’d be shocked if you can tie your own shoes. You do not understand anything about this country’s immigration issues :mjlol:

Just a reactionary moron

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
March will be here in no time. Also, that's how you have to operate in their position to get change done. Get it on the ballot and vote on it. Turning up at community meetings across the city obviously isn't doing shyt to stop any of this.
Facts. Folks can show up to community meetings but those busses are still being sent. Only thing that can be done now is the wholly reject them and wait for the fed to ramp up deportations. People coming to the border will never stop as much as people think it can be quelled outright, but now Chicago is in a position where every stop has to be pulled to stop that a$$hole in Texas from doing this and our elected leaders from blowing up our resources on non-residents.

Daps
Most of you have no idea why congress for the most part doesn’t actually move to fix our immigration and asylum process.

It’s has nothing to do replacing specific races or voting and everything to do with capitalism but it would take having a fukking brain to even remotely begin that conversation

Peep what happened when fat Ron Desantis tried to crack down on immigration in Florida and specifically who ran to the newspapers and cried foul. Follow the money

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Most of you have no idea why congress for the most part doesn’t actually move to fix our immigration and asylum process.

It’s has nothing to do replacing specific races or voting and everything to do with capitalism but it would take having a fukking brain to even remotely begin that conversation

I'm sure this way of engaging people on the issue wins a lot of hearts and minds.

:ehh:

Daps
I'm sure this way of engaging people on the issue wins a lot of hearts and minds.

:ehh:
Another reactionary moron. I’ve posted here long enough to know idiots like you and him aren’t worth trying to win over. Your brains too mushy from being on the internet too long

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
In about 10 years Chicago black population will go from the 29% down to 19% .. look how it’s been decreasing since the 90s and the Hispanic population been growing..

Welcome to LA Midwest
More like welcome to America. This is happening everywhere black people live big and small cities. Got dam shame