CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: MAYOR ORDERS HIRING FREEZE TO ADDRESS BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICIT

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw, they are multiplying now. it used to be a few, now it's like hundreds over there. pretty sure these are migrants and not just mexicans.
I heard most of them are Venezuelans and central Americans

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Slightly off topic but this is why hoods serve a purpose. The fyckery with high crime helps reduce the quality of schools, home value and increase property insurance for businesses owners making it harder to open and/or operate. Then factor in the lack of political representation which leads to issues like this. I really hope folks are waking up. :francis:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Sooo many migrants at every police station. From Englewood to old town. I've seen all this personally.
Yeah my cousin said they are DEEP at the police station on 51st and wentworth as long as they don’t come to the southeast suburbs I’m cool even Mexicans don’t want they azz to come out here to the burbs :mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah my cousin said they are DEEP at the police station on 51st and wentworth as long as they don’t come to the southeast suburbs I’m cool even Mexicans don’t want they azz to come out here to the burbs :mjlol:

I don't think they are being shipped to the burbs. just the city itself. every police station looking like tent city these days.