Chicago Mayor Announces Plans To Renovate Soldier Field Into A Dome (EDIT: Bears Announce Plans For Domed Lakefront Stadium)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I hope they stay dt...I only go to maybe 1 or 2 games a year, if that...but I know that will turn into 1 every few years if they're out in the burbs. Naperville is a hike, and AH isn't much better.
Yeah. I don’t buy Bears tickets. I go when I get them through work perks but I wouldn’t ever go if they move to Arlington. Naperville, I may do once a season cause I have family there.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soldier Field is in the perfectly location :manny:

Nah, it's in a trash location. Backdrop is definitely nice, but even if you took the train to Roosevelt, you're walking another 20 minutes to get to the stadium. Parking is fukking terrible.
Yeah. I don’t buy Bears tickets. I go when I get them through work perks but I wouldn’t ever go if they move to Arlington. Naperville, I may do once a season cause I have family there.
My boy used to work for them so he'd throw me a couple every once in a while. Haven't been since he stopped working there. I'm definitely not driving out to Arlington or Naperville for it unless I get some free tickets.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
I hope they stay dt...I only go to maybe 1 or 2 games a year, if that...but I know that will turn into 1 every few years if they're out in the burbs. Naperville is a hike, and AH isn't much better.

I take the train downtown whenever I go to a Bears game. I don't even try to fukk wit that traffic

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I read the letter that CCHs wrote to the team... Grammatical errors in the first 2 sentences.

:snoop:

Richton Park at least centered their pitch around 1000 acres being available for the Bears to do whatever tf they want with, smh
Honestly if the train station was close to the land richton park wants to sell richton park would’ve been a great choice it’s off the eway and it’s 1000 acres the bears could build a stadium,restaurants,hotels,shopping area,bears Hall of fame and family entertainment

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Honestly if the train station was close to the land richton park wants to sell richton park would’ve been a great choice it’s off the eway and it’s 1000 acres the bears could build a stadium,restaurants,hotels,shopping area,bears Hall of fame and family entertainment
The majority of the fans who attend games don't live anywhere close to there, so for that reason alone, I could never see the bears moving anywhere south.

Last edited: