Chicago Gangsters Start Shooting At R&B Singer Jacquees Concert Because The Singer Allegedly Refused

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I mean war in the sense of guns and battles and physical contact. There's definitely a racially charged war against black ppl, but the weaponry is mostly institutional and legislative. So the idea that a bunch of guns is going to be a true help is foolish and seems tyo be shrouded in the idea that freedom is going to come after we take all the white ppl out on some nat turner stuff. In reality u can disseminate a bunch of guns but the chance that they'll be used for any "good" purpose is very small

Very interesting opinion. :ehh:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
It's mind boggling how Black people keep coming together en masse, basically rolling the dice.
Every black person is susceptible to significant danger when present in a large crowd of black people.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
L's all around smh L to yvonne for not having power steering in the bucket :francis: L for yvonne not having a horn :francis: L for the chicks riding with yvonne with all of that :francis: L for the OP for posting this shyt and labeling it chicago and extortion :francis:L for me for position on this stupid shyt :francis: L for y'all for reading it :francis: L

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
No c00n shyt at all. I can tell u hella young tho

Because I think labeling blacks with absolutes like we don't know how to act is c00ning. We aren't animals. I'm not saying you're a c00n I'm saying all encompassing statements like that is pure BULLshyt.

It's always a group of people that are with the bullshyt but that definitely doesn't represent the majority. Age doesn't have shyt to do with shyt.