Chicago Gangsters Start Shooting At R&B Singer Jacquees Concert Because The Singer Allegedly Refused

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Becuz they're scared of white people

Just like how Birdman would never in his life turn up on any white radio crew like he did when he went on the breakfast club
It's not fear, its that white people call the police and snitch, and black people do not.

I bet Jacquees won't say who shot, but you best believe Ed Sheeran is pointing out the whole crew, where they live, time of meeting, last names, whole storyline.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Yes birdman would. Stop acting like bfc wasnt talking shyt about bird and making pedo/gay jokes

Just like how Birdman would never in his life turn up on any white radio crew like he did when he went on the breakfast club

The Williams brothers finessed Universal out of 30 million for distribution. You don't get to that status quo being puddy cat to white folks

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe it or not, in Chicago/suburbs someone getting killed can be talked about in the same light as...gas raising 20 cents or the post office closing early.

When some homies got killed in a driveby years back, even I was surprised how unfazed I was by it, and going near the site that the shyt took place at less than 24 hours later, there was little
sign that lives were lost. It was like the world collectively moved on minutes after the mayhem.
:francis:

Stop calling black men nikkas.
I go out of my way not to use "nikka", "cac" or "c00n".

But trust me you fighting a losing battle.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Every black person is susceptible to significant danger when present in a large crowd of black people.
Nah I can't cosign that. I went to a Anthony Hamilton and Fantasia with moms, sister and nieces. shyt load of black folk was in the arena..It was all love and a damn good time. From Older to younger ppl..Black love

It's the type of black ppl. You add in ingorant ppl...With alcohol and pride well