Chicago Gangsters Start Shooting At R&B Singer Jacquees Concert Because The Singer Allegedly Refused

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
His tapes are smooth IMO. I downloaded a few off datpiff but no way would I step out to watch him perform, especially after seeing this. I'm already leery of seeing anything "urban" no matter how many "dime pieces" could be there due to potential fukkery that could potentially ensue from the few idiots willing to set it off and "keep it real".

Last edited:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
If you gonna make extortion a viable career GO AFTER EVERYBODY THAT COMES TO CHICAGO...p*ssy ASS nikkaS.

Taylor Swift, Demi Lovado, THE GODDAMN GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS! Whats the problem nikkas? Any white artist can switch their flat ass down to the Arena whenever they want tho.. but BLACK PEOPLE HAVE TO TAKE OUT OF THEIR CHILDRENS MOUTHS TO FEED YOU BUM ASS nikkaS OR THEY DUCKING SHOTS?

THESE MOTHERfukkERS ARE c00nS! And the women are attracted to these bums are goddamn c00nwenches!

We gonna have to have a civil war within the black community.

There's already a Civil War when it comes to the Black Community. Lightskin/Darkskin... Urban/Suburban... Black Man/Black Woman, etc...

We're so divided amongst each other I don't see Unity anytime soon. In the future, yes, eventually... but right now there's too much distortion...

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
nobody wanna get aggy and shoot up white peoples concerts...why black people need to pay for protection from other black people ? c00nery

Trilogy

well, probably not...
Daps
How this turn into a race thread... y'all care too much about race... :yeshrug:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
He's not wrong, tho

:hubie:

we're all black, and we all have our moments and we do have criminals in our community, I just don't see the point of labeling a black dude a nikka, that shyt irks me, ain't that the same shyt white people say

White guy: Those are some ******s, there goes a black person I can respect :ehh:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
we're all black, and we all have our moments, I just don't see the point of labeling a black dude a nikka, that shyt irks me, ain't that the same shyt white people say

White guy: Those are some ******s, there goes a black person I can respect :ehh:

I understand how you feel. Let's use a different word then but the point stands