Chicago Gangsters Start Shooting At R&B Singer Jacquees Concert Because The Singer Allegedly Refused

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, the way people in the vid was acting like gunfire was just some minor inconvenience has me bugging. "This that bullshyt" :what: bytch they shooting. Get behind something. Duck. shyt.
:francis:Believe it or not, in Chicago/suburbs someone getting killed can be talked about in the same light as...gas raising 20 cents or the post office closing early.

When some homies got killed in a driveby years back, even I was surprised how unfazed I was by it, and going near the site that the shyt took place at less than 24 hours later, there was little
sign that lives were lost. It was like the world collectively moved on minutes after the mayhem.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
These stupid nikkas will say all this is worth it so they can have guns to be prepared for the big hypothetical race war

Interesting so I am curious why do you think its a hypothetical race war?:lupe: I am not trying to start some shyt but I was curious about your opinion on this.:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Interesting so I am curious why do you think its a hypothetical race war?:lupe: I am not trying to start some shyt but I was curious about your opinion on this.:ohhh:

Coli logic is so strange. I know ya'll smart enough to know that crime usually occurs along color lines. You got a much better chance of getting killed by a black person than a white person so why front?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
This may not be popular to say but:yeshrug:

Gang members need to be completely exterminated. Kill em all on sight. Bullets to the head. The black community will be better off without em
rodrigo-duterte_accomplishments_successstory_1459589118.jpg

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I mean war in the sense of guns and battles and physical contact. There's definitely a racially charged war against black ppl, but the weaponry is mostly institutional and legislative. So the idea that a bunch of guns is going to be a true help is foolish and seems tyo be shrouded in the idea that freedom is going to come after we take all the white ppl out on some nat turner stuff. In reality u can disseminate a bunch of guns but the chance that they'll be used for any "good" purpose is very small

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:francis:Believe it or not, in Chicago/suburbs someone getting killed can be talked about in the same light as...gas raising 20 cents or the post office closing early.

When some homies got killed in a driveby years back, even I was surprised how unfazed I was by it, and going near the site that the shyt took place at less than 24 hours later, there was little
sign that lives were lost. It was like the world collectively moved on minutes after the mayhem.

I can dig that. But they way folks reacting is light weight retarded. You know how many nikkas I would have hit in my car pulling off when they started dumping. You got folks standing there and looking, doing a brisk walk trying to get away and shyt. In B'ham when they start shooting nikkas scatter.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If you gonna make extortion a viable career GO AFTER EVERYBODY THAT COMES TO CHICAGO...p*ssy ASS nikkaS.

Taylor Swift, Demi Lovado, THE GODDAMN GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS! Whats the problem nikkas? Any white artist can switch their flat ass down to the Arena whenever they want tho.. but BLACK PEOPLE HAVE TO TAKE OUT OF THEIR CHILDRENS MOUTHS TO FEED YOU BUM ASS nikkaS OR THEY DUCKING SHOTS?

THESE MOTHERfukkERS ARE c00nS! And the women are attracted to these bums are goddamn c00nwenches!

We gonna have to have a civil war within the black community.
Pretty much....