Chicago Gangsters Start Shooting At R&B Singer Jacquees Concert Because The Singer Allegedly Refused

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if white performers need protection money in order to preform in Chicago? Or is it like Detroit where they only go after Black artist?:mjgrin:

honestly yes...Everybody pays a tax to somebody.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What a surprise, this thread turned into some "We'z our own worst enemy" B.S.

:snoop::mjpls:
given the context, yes that was the case

nikkas need to realize shyt is situational, obviously "we our own worse enemy" doesn't make sense in every single situation

this however is definitely a case of black people preying on each other for no good reason knowing damn well if it was a cac performing they wouldn't even think of pulling up

what's more of a surprise is you being concerned more about what nikkas in the thread are saying than what actually happened in the video :jbhmm: the posts in here bother you more than those nikkas shooting up the concert???

Last edited:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
If you take 'color' out of the equation and think more on ethnicity, this was the same shyt In Italian/Irish/Jewish communities back in the 1880-1960's.

You had ethnicity preying on their own because they were unwanted/under educated and stereotyped against by the establishment. You had Irish killing Irish/ Italians extorting Italians etc...and good folks in each ethnicity trying not to succumb to it.

The major difference was their ability to assimilate into society wasn't burdened by hundreds of years of slavery and the color of their skin.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
What a surprise, this thread turned into some "We'z our own worst enemy" B.S.

:snoop::mjpls:
I don't like subscribing to that theory but sometimes you really can't call shyt anything other than that :yeshrug:

Let me see the evidence of Justin Bieber having to pay white mobsters taxes for performing in their city. :yeshrug:

Jacqees is a fukking RnB singer. This is absurd.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Becuz they're scared of white people

Just like how Birdman would never in his life turn up on any white radio crew like he did when he went on the breakfast club
When Italians extort other Italians is it the same reason or different

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
A lot of these nikkaz are no different then white supremacist.....How Many Black men have been murdered for absolutely nothing???? Wearing the wrong color? Being in the wrong neighborhood ??? Wearing you're fukking hat a certain way???? Cmon nikkaz have been indoctrinated & programmed to hate any man that looks like them ....I'm 6'1 198 pounds & one night I was walking across the streets from these projects & these two short lil muscular dudes started eye balling me sizing me up ....I was on the phone with my girl & said if these fakkits try to jump me imma come back & tear this whole shyt up.....then I said you know what that's what they want from me, I got numerous friends in jail for murder & robberies , drug trafficking & almost all of them regret the decisions they made & I'm not going to let no self-hating closet homosexual ass nikkaz take their misguided hate for their miserable existence on me.....do these nikkaz mean mug & try to intimidate these Jewish business men walking through their neighborhoods with plans to buy & renovate these projects & housing developments????? Never will they play themselves like that

I respect the "REAL nikkaZ" Geronimo Pratt, Heuy Newton, Bobby Seale, Sekou Odinga, Mutulu Shakur, Mumia Abu Jamal, Patrice Lamumba, Assasta Shakur, George Jackson, These nikkaz banged on police & uplifted they communities not these fakkit nikkaz that end up ratting & cooperating on a 1-3 skid bid

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
given the context, yes that was the case

nikkas need to realize shyt is situational, obviously "we our own worse enemy" doesn't make sense in every single situation

this however is definitely a case of black people preying on each other for no good reason knowing damn well if it was a cac performing they wouldn't even think of pulling up

what's more of a surprise is you being concerned more about what nikkas in the thread are saying than what actually happened in the video :jbhmm: the posts in here bother you more than those nikkas shooting up the concert???

Yeah, cause this shyt isn't racial at all. Is it a shame that it happened, yes, but you guys have a weird racialized view of crime. No matter what some black people do, I will not make that shyt into some "nikkas aint" bs. that shyt screams self hate to me

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Id be like im not Black...Im OJ
The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme.jpg

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If you take 'color' out of the equation and think more on ethnicity, this was the same shyt In Italian/Irish/Jewish communities back in the 1880-1960's.

You had ethnicity preying on their own because they were unwanted/under educated and stereotyped against by the establishment. You had Irish killing Irish/ Italians extorting Italians etc...and good folks in each ethnicity trying not to succumb to it.

The major difference was their ability to assimilate into society wasn't burdened by hundreds of years of slavery and the color of their skin.
this makes it even more retarded that it is happening currently.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
could someone enlighten the rest of us as to what the situation is? . Some seem to know

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt