Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  1. If you're outside after curfew and you're shot, you could have avoided getting shot by being inside for curfew.
  2. If you're outside doing dirt after curfew, it's easier for the police to catch you as they would have an easier time stopping everyone outside because the majority of citizens would be inside during curfew.
I'm not suggesting that curfews would stop violence but I believe it would reduce the odds of violence occurring.
:dwillhuh:at having a curfew for adults

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is a lie :dahell:

I was born and raised on the west side and we known for getting money period !

West side didn't start getting bad until 3 years ago.
All south side mfs do is rob, beat , gangbang and kill

Englewood and the 100s shyts on the west side violence wise

Foh !

:what:is this bullshyt

Every metric disproves this, Austin has been the worst neighborhood for longer than three years, the west side has always been as bad as the south side when it came to murder

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
In this thread, passed given, excuses made and arguments about which section is the worse. You guys can make all the comparisons you want to make yourself feel better but those numbers are trash. People have to be prisoners in their homes with numbers like that. I doubt they care that such and such city has such and such numbers as they don't live anywhere else.

Daps
being out here it's def bad but....the media sensationalism is unacceptable imo

They try to make it seem like a complete war zone when's it's not. Their are more cities that are worse but they don't get talked about

The conspiracy theorist In me believes the focus is placed on one city to minimize gun violence . When in reality it's a nationwide issue
Chicago only has two bad neighborhood.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Every metric disproves this, Austin has been the worst neighborhood for longer than three years, the west side has always been as bad as the south side when it came to murder
Real talk. West side been :demonic:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Real talk. West side been :demonic: