Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It's funny how threads are constantly made about the violence in Chicago but thecoli never discuss the severe corruption with the government and mayor that takes place (has been for decades )

the systemic corruption is :mindblown:

I read something on reddit earlier today where this cat was talking about how he recently got a $60 parking ticket for no license plate sticker cuz the meter maid went and scratched his sticker off.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
So this Ashley Harrison chick was arrested for defending herself after watching the guy she was with get killed. Smh
Among those killed was Garvin Whitmore, 27, who was shot in the head while sitting in a car with a woman around 5:20 p.m. Saturday in the Fuller Park neighborhood on the South Side. Someone walked up to the car as it sat parked in the 200 block of West Root Street and fired, police said.

The woman in the car, Ashley Harrison, 26, picked up a gun and returned fire as the gunman ran away, police said. No was else was injured.

Harrison was charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon and reckless discharge of a weapon, both felonies, after surveillance video showed her firing the gun several times and then throwing it to the ground, police said.

Overcharge.
Is the prosecutor silly or what? The charges should be dropped. Is it not self defense?

Thats them backwards as laws & politics :francis:If somebody breaks into your house & u shoot them.... Its a possibility u might catch a charge out here..

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
No you can.t

For one shootings dont equal killings

And for 2, Chicago literally is the only city that has websites dedicated to do nothing but tracking homicide and shooting victim in the city.
Bullshyt

Dc has sites dedicated to tracking homicides

There are a few cities that have those kind of sites

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
yeah, cuz people who have no problem shooting one another surely would obey some curfew law :rudy:

1. If you're outside after curfew and you're shot, you could have avoided getting shot by being inside for curfew.
  2. If you're outside doing dirt after curfew, it's easier for the police to catch you as they would have an easier time stopping everyone outside because the majority of citizens would be inside during curfew.
I'm not suggesting that curfews would stop violence but I believe it would reduce the odds of violence occurring.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Like the @The God Poster said and I posted in the Chicago thread last night, the more blacks they push out of the city, the easier it becomes for gentrification.

What I'm not feeling is black people being open to their neighborhoods becoming Nazi Germany with curfews and checks

Daps
Reppin
Iowa
"If black lives really mattered then what about Chicago?" :troll:

HMM JUST WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT BOY?:francis::troll::troll:

th