Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
and tariq is right about chicago, im from ground zero and grew up with the people thats doing allot of this stuff, all they need is jobs, hope and support really. but noone will hire us, so its karma now

Whenever shyt like this is said it slanders people who are struggling and don't feel compelled to become murderers and heartless criminals. fukk outta here with that.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Police be busy doing absolutely nothing . My chi brehs can vouch. Ride round and you bound to see atleast 5-6 cop cars just sitting :francis:

They are worried about the drivers out there making sure nobody's drunk and that like of shyt. They did pull out a flashlight on me last Memorial Day weekend.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
its over with in Chicago, Im glad i got out when i did. I heard cops say that they are going to start retiring when the fbi started to investigate cpd. And everything those cops said is happening. Police are not responding to calls, its just not enough officers, and its too many corrupt people in power now. You telling me they cant solve ANY of these murders and shootings, when all they have to do is look on facebook but they can find the 2 people that robbed this white hoe? lmao
Pair charged with robbery, brutal beating of DePaul freshman on CTA train

and i always knew that once those crimes hit up north it would be a WRAP, white people are getting killed and robbed left and right now. And if youre from the city, then you already know that allot of businesses all over from best buys to local restaurants are leaving. All of those millionaires are taking everything, tourist attraction districts are starting to look empty now.
it was only so long they could oppress people and they did it too much.
idk why but when ferguson popped off i knew chicago would be next. its about to be like the dark knight up there THIS year.

and tariq is right about chicago, im from ground zero and grew up with the people thats doing allot of this stuff, all they need is jobs, hope and support really. but noone will hire us, so its karma now

Where do u live now?

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
A city of over 3 million fukking people at that :martin:

Murder rates in Chicago has went down tremendously if y'all really do your research .....went from 1000s of killings a year to 400.

Its the highest in 12 years actually:yeshrug:.

If you are going to go back 25 years ago then you have a point