Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea that's what we did in Champaign. I'm talking about getting with the community groups and taking the idea to other powerful groups like the Chicago teachers Union and doing a joint project. I got connects with the unions in the state, including the IWW who do great work in the Black communities. It has to be a massive undertaking so as to create a multiple programs and positions for the Black youth.
It would be easier if those group members lived in them neighborhoods. shyt could get done right away.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You can come to my campus anytime you ready. I'm at the University of Illinois in Champaign breh. I'm always in the campus YMCA. Ask for the brother always leading the rallies and marches. They'll show you right to my office.
I'll be in Chicago in late June and July. I'll be in the Black community, hope to see you there too.
well, at least you're a brother.

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
Seriously, is there anything that can be done to stop the violence in Chicago? Do we need to start sending donations to bring back after school programs or something?

Honestly its time to send in the National Guard. It's really bad and I am just an observing from afar, in the safety of my home .

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're the one that keeps bringing up that I merged your thread. Get over it and move on. back to the topic. See you in champaign or Chicago.
chicago.

and you said some fukk shyt initially... avoiding the actual point that it's wasn't about the merged thread it was about..... a new black ignoring real programs and hiding the shyt.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Even though the NOI is headquartered here, it seems like they aren't really doing anything.
They're a bunch of thugs too.
Anyways, 12 people killed over a weekend those are warzone numbers. I'm afraid to say but there ain't shyt anybody can really do in the short term to stop the violence. This shyt has been bubbling for generations. Just grab your family and kids and GTFO of there and don't look back. fukk the hood.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What idea do you have ? Its already a warzone

I need to be educated @bdizzle

@IceManJones please educate me. How is it a damn warzone..

i mean, i was shot in the damn neck in my hood and even that wasn't a 'warzone'... any major city has tough spots..... it's not like the chi is completly out of control... come bring in the soldiers and conduct martial law.

I seem to be on a different page than 100% of you nikkas, so there must be something wrong with me. I was in actual warzones for over 2 years murking my own akhi... HOW is the hood in the chi like that?

NTM, every really study or report is Opposite the hype of chicago violence. NTM, we could all get into a van and go to the hood hood and see with our own eyes, shyts not that horrible.