Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
You know you asking the wrong person :usure:

Me and my girl tried growing green beans and the little breh's ain't make it :mjcry:

But you can do like dud in the video said. Start with growing and selling your food, then stack your money into opening a juice bar/restaurant.

I'm asking the question in general because that is really the only way to solve violence in Chicago. Create sustainable programs for the youth on a widespread scale. if there are resources in the cities for the Black masses, then less intraracial violence will occur.

@Digga38 don't you agree? Are we addressing Black on Black crime the way we should in your opinion?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: yeah but it's measured by population % wise...

Per every 100K people.:patrice:

based on your random way to do stats, lol, If those cities were the size of Chicago... then UN troops would need to be brought in... :wow:

anyway, So Detroit , Oakland, Balitmore, etc are considered Tiny cities or Large cities?
there are plenty of nice neighborhoods in chicago

so comparing a city of 400,000 that's almost entirely shyt to a city of almost 3 million with bad hoods, nice hoods and everything in between is futile

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm asking the question in general because that is really the only way to solve violence in Chicago. Create sustainable programs for the youth on a widespread scale. if there are resources in the cities for the Black masses, then less intraracial violence will occur.

@Digga38 don't you agree?

lol, see this is related to why I wasn't fukking with your unashamed new black ass...

I started a thread on black women -- and you took that as 'just like the other black women threads' and you merged it.. but your new black eyeballls couldn't see......

The thread was bout hundreds of single mothers being put into programs to grow produce and sell food.

shyt is easily replicated for black young men.

(in theory is replicable.............. We have been pushing the shyt BUT nikkas are nikkaS and actually say shyt like......." I aint no damn slave , I aint bout to be picking fruit" Or they say they can't do it ( but we train :what:) .......... Or they just have a million excuses."

it will be pretty tough to get nikkas really urban gardening if they are from a certain mentality.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
there are plenty of nice neighborhoods in chicago

so comparing a city of 400,000 that's almost entirely shyt to a city of almost 3 million with bad hoods, nice hoods and everything in between is futile

I'm not the one comparing..

I'm in chi every other weekend... Even the hoods arent dangerous feeling like some places I've been.

it's a good city and nice city EVEN IN THE HOOD.

You all are the one falsely promoting this BULLshyt... and I'm the one wondering why :wow:

and you can tell you aren't well travelled... Do you know some of the wealthiest communities in the US are right outside of every city I named... Chi isn't the only place on earth with nice areas, lol

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
lol, see this is related to why I wasn't fukking with your unashamed new black ass...

I started a thread on black women -- and you took that as 'just like the other black women threads' and you merged it.. but your new black eyeballls couldn't see......

The thread was bout hundreds of single mothers being put into programs to grow produce and sell food.

shyt is easily replicated for black young men.

(in theory is replicable.............. We have been pushing the shyt BUT nikkas are nikkaS and actually say shyt like......." I aint no damn slave , I aint bout to be picking fruit" Or they say they can't do it ( but we train :what:) .......... Or they just have a million excuses."

it will be pretty tough to get nikkas really urban gardening if they are from a certain mentality.

New Black? Now I know you never read any of my posts :mjlol:

And you still crying over a merged thread? A merged thread. :mjlol:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

this is how I know you haven't been around the Black urban city population. None of them say any of this. Ever.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not the one comparing..

I'm in chi every other weekend... Even the hoods arent dangerous feeling like some places I've been.

it's a good city and nice city EVEN IN THE HOOD.

You all are the one falsely promoting this BULLshyt... and I'm the one wondering why :wow:

and you can tell you aren't well travelled... Do you know some of the wealthiest communities in the US are right outside of every city I named... Chi isn't the only place on earth with nice areas, lol

Does that not prove my damn point??:mjlol:
if those cities were the size of chicago chances are those nicer suburbs that are close enough would be incorporated into the city limits.

So that argument never makes sense when people use it.

Which means comparing the crime rate of a city with 400,000 and city of 2.7 million is statistically inaccurate when you take into account the low crime and high density populated neighborhoods that offset the overall crime rate

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
if those cities were the size of chicago chances are those nicer suburbs that are close enough would be incorporated into the city limits.

So that argument never makes sense when people use it. and its statistically inaccurate when you take into account the low crime and high density populated neighborhoods that offset the overall crime rate
:wow:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

So that argument never makes sense when people use it.

Which means comparing the crime rate of a city with 400,000 and city of 2.7 million is statistically inaccurate when you take into account the low crime and high density populated neighborhoods that offset the overall crime rate
That wouldn't cause a smaller city to have a violent crime rate that's double chicago , retard.

Also, There are other cities the same size as Oakland Detroit Baltimore etc....That do not have anything close to the same stats.

Chi crime is being blown wayyyyyyy out of proportion and if you don't know the reason as to why then just say so. :stopitslime:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this is how I know you haven't been around the Black urban city population. None of them say any of this. Ever.
:ohhh: You think so...

Well you know I have posted my address and zip code right?
And where I grew up down to the street?
Because some clown like u asked and I Don't have shyt to hide.

You so know you've been called out a million times for being a new black right?

:patrice: But I'll entertaiN you for a sec. :jawalrus:

You name the location of the urban gardens and programs you're involved in and some of the challenges you're facing....
Then I'll name some of mine....

And then you will agree to no longer be a mod and ban urself for 90 days :patrice:
Agreed? You must agree because you made the statement above like you were so sure:skip:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wouldn't cause a smaller city to have a violent crime rate that's double chicago , retard.

Also, There are other cities the same size as Oakland Detroit Baltimore etc....That do not have anything close to the same stats.

Chi crime is being blown wayyyyyyy out of proportion and if you don't know the reason as to why then just say so. :stopitslime:

Thanks for proving my point you fukking idiot:sas1:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
New Black? Now I know you never read any of my posts :mjlol:

And you still crying over a merged thread? A merged thread. :mjlol:
:what: You brought the shyt up... so I addressed it.

:whoo:Notice what parts of the post you ignore.....

Case in point:sas2: