Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
I don't live in Chicago so IDK. But I can't imagine the only course of action is a show of force.

Its already a small militia terrorizing people that will only enrage those savages . You have to isolate and disengage a force like that they have to be cut off from society .

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They're a bunch of thugs too.
Anyways, 12 people killed over a weekend those are warzone numbers. I'm afraid to say but there ain't shyt anybody can really do in the short term to stop the violence. This shyt has been bubbling for generations. Just grab your family and kids and GTFO of there and don't look back.
:camby:

then whats next after that?:heh:

Complain when cacs turn those areas into high priced living through gentrification? :aicmon:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Its already a small militia terrorizing people that will only enrage those savages . You have to isolate and disengage a force like that they have to be cut off from society .

So the only solution is violence :damn:???

What about the people who caused those conditions? Do they get locked up/shot up too :lupe:?

IceManJones

Banned
Daps
I need to be educated @bdizzle

@IceManJones please educate me. How is it a damn warzone..

i mean, i was shot in the damn neck in my hood and even that wasn't a 'warzone'... any major city has tough spots..... it's not like the chi is completly out of control... come bring in the soldiers and conduct martial law.

I seem to be on a different page than 100% of you nikkas, so there must be something wrong with me. I was in actual warzones for over 2 years murking my own akhi... HOW is the hood in the chi like that?

NTM, every really study or report is Opposite the hype of chicago violence. NTM, we could all get into a van and go to the hood hood and see with our own eyes, shyts not that horrible.

Ok that was a bit over bearing calling it a warzone and probably was hyperbole . Its just that something needs to be done though.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

What about the people who caused those conditions? Do they get locked up/shot up too :lupe:?
they get profit.

BUT i will say... if black people policed their own hoods... some things may change. What u think @Barnett114 @kp404 isn't this your hood? What does the chi need?

IceManJones

Banned
Daps

Its already a Hydra like beast , the streets soldiers are low level buffoons with no aim or purpose. The people that caused that mess are probably already in Jail .

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
they get profit.

BUT i will say... if black people policed their own hoods... some things may change. What u think @Barnett114 @kp404 isn't this your hood? What does the chi need?

Being from Chicago, the first thing you notice is the gangs have no structure.

What also messed things up was the tearing down of the housing projects, it destroyed the gang balance.

Also, the average black neighborhood in Chicago has an unemployment rate of over 33%, so people need jobs.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
they get profit.

I can't imagine what other bullshyt they were doing in Chicago. They got that secret prison there so there's no telling how deep the rabbit hole goes :wow:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

What also messed things up was the tearing down of the housing projects, it destroyed the gang balance.

Also, the average black neighborhood in Chicago has an unemployment rate of over 33%, so people need jobs.

In all of these communities, this is always one of the major issues. We really need to either create jobs for black people, or go into these neighborhoods and provide adequate training for the men and women there.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

yeah, this is unique to chicago ( as far as I know)
where i live... 30 year olds are the Ogs, not damn 20 year olds. You have 19 year olds running entire crews in chicago.
i would hate to be from the hood and live In the hood there.
in detroit.. when me and a few of my friends go back to our neighborhood.. its nothing be respect and thats it. I don't know chicago like that... and i know youtube and online isn't a good source, but it seems like lil nikkas running wild.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
It's going to take a million black men, who are doing the right thing in every day life, to obtain permission and license from the government to go into these hoods. It's time to form a bigger gang.

At the same time we must have alternative programs for these people we go to war with. For those who want to change we offer that. For those who don't, well they die in the shoot out. Ideally, we will have a rehabilitation center to reform them in. Though at first, only prison will be available.

I know someone is waiting to yell, "We need to war with white supremacy first!" I'm sorry but we need to organize our house. It's going to take us black men getting our communities back on track.

It's going to take us black men giving these single mom's a hand out here. Raising these kids in almost a village environment once more.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chi nikkas can keep it up if they want but they're first on the Marshall law list.....they already got black sites set up there, interrogating nikkas

read about it im not talking out my ass