Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
yeah, this is unique to chicago ( as far as I know)
where i live... 30 year olds are the Ogs, not damn 20 year olds. You have 19 year olds running entire crews in chicago.
i would hate to be from the hood and live In the hood there.
in detroit.. when me and a few of my friends go back to our neighborhood.. its nothing be respect and thats it. I don't know chicago like that... and i know youtube and online isn't a good source, but it seems like lil nikkas running wild.

Blame the rico cases against the GD's in the 80's and again in the 90's, Black P Stones (93rd & RACK CITY :blessed:) with Fort getting bumped in '87 , the projects getting knocked down causing random rivals to pop up in unfamiliar neighborhoods all trying to scrape for the lucrative drug profits thus causing a surge and overpopulation in certain neighborhoods etc.

Basically the idiots in charge thought taking out the top 5-20 dudes running a 20,000+ organization would result in the crime to cease or dwindle :russ: now instead of dudes in their 30's even 40's running organization, you got dudes barely in their 20's trying to run shyt (1990's-onward)

that's again one half of the story especially when you take into the whole break down of folks going at with folks (GDs vs BDs, GD's claiming renegade or "ebk" to go after other Gangster sets) and the whole inner turmoil with the Black Stones (Maniac's claiming BPSK) etc. it's very unfortunate endless and bloody cycle man.

This also, again purely speaking from someone who spent sometime in Chatham, Greshem and South Deering I can't even speak on the stuff that pops off out west or over east.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Don't start nothing, won't be nothing. :manny:
Move carefully. :ld:
And......adapt to your environment. :ehh:

Navigating this city safely is not that hard. :beli:

But if you happen to live on a set, you could get lit up just walkin to the store. You don't even have to be bangin tho

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
nikka start with Detroit ( lol you know I'm biased)... but first 3 months of 2015 homicides increased 25%... and shyt been getting crazy since the sun started coming out.

Baltimore, memphis, oakland, etc... are worse than Chicago year after year... The car jackings in Chicago haven't been this low since Michael Jackson was born, and Crime was cut in half in the last 20 years.

Oakland and detroit are Double % wise -- with the number of violent crimes.

It makes me wonder why a place like St. Louis isn't spoken about as much as Chicago... Especially in 2013 . 2014 etc... the Murder rate in the Chi hasn't been that low since Lyndon Johnson was in the white house. :patrice:

compared to other large cities... it's one of the safest. :francis:

Look at small cities like Flint, MI -- This past weekend I was in Flint and :mjcry:
Do you know how many crowds of people were sprayed up. Goes unnoticed.

Anyway, Chicago doesn't need after school programs... it's needs men. A place like St. Louis or Detroit needs programs. Chicago has gangs with young leaders and the old heads have been locked up + liberal politics have made gun illegal...... Which only lead to the underground being able to make madd profit off illegal weapons and they feed that money back to cacs - nikkas get locked up and feed that money Also back to cacs..

chicago was always been synonymous with "gang" violence. It's a part of American history and folklore.

So it's easy to tap into the american psyche when it comes to "gangs" and "chicago".

other places? not so much.

But aside from that, White Media always has these cultivated places where they can show the world how savage and uncivilized we are. It's their equivalent to a homemade zoo. Instead of visiting to get your safe fear and cheap thrills, you just turn on your TV.

Media attention drifted from anywhere the civil rights movements were corrupted in the 60s and 70s

to

California in the 80's because of stuff like the movie Colors bringing focus on gang violence

to

anywhere rappers were prevalent in the 90's

to

Chicago right now, since rap has been integrated by white america, civil rights aren't violent, and gang banging in california has been labeled passe' for the last 20 years.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
The solution isn't planting trees or having these little nikkas play basketball into the wee hours of the night. These nikkas is broke and need jobs! A job will occupy their time, put a little bit of money in their pockets, boost their self-esteem and sense of responsibility, and give these little nikkas something to lose. A lot of you nikkas sound just as clueless as them liberal crackkkers.
The answer to majority of poor people's problems is economic.
The older generation of black men were the ones that were supposed to lay that foundation for the young up and coming nikkas but we all know how that turned out.
How can some of you nikkas hold the CAC man responsible for this then look to the same CAC to solve the problem. nikkas aren't passive or innocent bystanders in their own destruction.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The solution isn't planting trees or having these little nikkas play basketball into the wee hours of the night. These nikkas is broke and need jobs! A job will occupy their time, put a little bit of money in their pockets, boost their self-esteem and sense of responsibility, and give these little nikkas something to lose. A lot of you nikkas sound just as clueless as them liberal crackkkers.
The answer to majority of poor people's problems is economic.
The older generation of black men were the ones that were supposed to lay that foundation for the young up and coming nikkas
but we all know how that turned out.
How can some of you nikkas hold the CAC man responsible for this then look to the same CAC to solve the problem. nikkas aren't passive or innocent bystanders in their own destruction.

Who, in your opinion, should be the ones to create these jobs for the brehs in Chicago :lupe:?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Respect to Sistah Ameena Mathews:salute: that was in the trenches speaking to these

NoHopefortheFuture Chicago youths. I'm quite sure there's alot of other ChiTown older headz trying

to reach these Troublesome kids, but sadly to no avail:mjcry:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Who, in your opinion, should be the ones to create these jobs for the brehs in Chicago :lupe:?

thats assuming every breh in the Chicago war zones would even apply or gain the necessary skills for a legit job..you first gotta start with education and job training programs, preferablly funded privately and not through the government