Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I don't get it. Why was the Baltimore thread moved to the bushes, and this is allowed to stay? This is slightly high but within a standard deviation for Chicago. The point of the other threads is that crime has increased in Baltimore well beyond the norm, so that thread really needed to stay in the root imo.
What thread are you talking about was moved to the bushes? The Baltimore threads are all still here

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka start with Detroit ( lol you know I'm biased)... but first 3 months of 2015 homicides increased 25%... and shyt been getting crazy since the sun started coming out.

Baltimore, memphis, oakland, etc... are worse than Chicago year after year... The car jackings in Chicago haven't been this low since Michael Jackson was born, and Crime was cut in half in the last 20 years.

Oakland and detroit are Double % wise -- with the number of violent crimes.

Apples & oranges comparison

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Damn that shyt is about as bad as it was in Baltimore over the weekend. WTH.

tbh breh it's bad, but this shyt is like slightly above the average weekend in chicago during the summer going back to the 70s lol. i would go as far as to say it wasnt even thread worthy imo

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
After watching that video I was shocked to find there were urban gardens all over Atlanta. It got my brain moving thinking of the possibilities.
Best believe people are aware of the benefits of Urban gardens, both healthwise and community wise; the question is, how do we implement a widescale program like this in Chicago that is sustainable? It has to go on for at least 5 years and hopefully longer.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
this is cool.

Best Place to start this would be in neighborhoods with a lot of vacant lots like Englewood & gary

There's a vacant lot not too far from my crib. I'm gonna call and see how much it costs. If it's not too expensive, I might buy it.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
those cites are tiny compared to chicago...

:what: yeah but it's measured by population % wise...

Per every 100K people.:patrice:

based on your random way to do stats, lol, If those cities were the size of Chicago... then UN troops would need to be brought in... :wow:

anyway, So Detroit , Oakland, Balitmore, etc are considered Tiny cities or Large cities?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
tbh breh it's bad, but this shyt is like slightly above the average weekend in chicago during the summer going back to the 70s lol. i would go as far as to say it wasnt even thread worthy imo

actually, this past weekend was one of the better Chicago weekends going back 20 years....

I really wish someone would actually answer my question about why chi town violence is getting so much attention.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Best believe people are aware of the benefits of Urban gardens, both healthwise and community wise; the question is, how do we implement a widescale program like this in Chicago that is sustainable? It has to go on for at least 5 years and hopefully longer.

You know you asking the wrong person :usure:

Me and my girl tried growing green beans and the little breh's ain't make it :mjcry:

But you can do like dud in the video said. Start with growing and selling your food, then stack your money into opening a juice bar/restaurant.

EDIT:

You gotta garden @kp404 ?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
actually, this past weekend was one of the better Chicago weekends going back 20 years....

I really wish someone would actually answer my question about why chi town violence is getting so much attention.

Obama, since he and Michelle are from Chicago. Since 2008, the media coverage has went up.