Chennedy Carter is hating on Caitlyn Clark on a Generational level

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Her tone came off with a huge dose of hatred and jealousy tho. Of course there was going to be a reality is coming-wake up period for any athlete going from college to the pros no matter the sport or gender. That goes without saying right
How did her tone come off as hating.
She literally just said everyone goes through it.

Those words are literally to help her before any criticism comes.

The hell does Dana Taurasi gotta hate on her for smh

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I mean she's been in the league a few years so of course she'd be the better player :mjlol:

Some posters in here are doing the exact same thing that @Ethnic Vagina Finder was doing in saying that veteran players are better than Clark currently like that is a surprise.
Nah fukk that. With the way you and other cacs are sucking her clit she’s supposed to already clearly be the best player in the league. Yall want her graded on a curve and players better than her to step n fetch it. It’s not happening jack:camby:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How did her tone come off as hating.
She literally just said everyone goes through it.

Those words are literally to help her before any criticism comes.

The hell does Dana Taurasi gotta hate on her for smh
The men don't do that shyt on camera. "Wemby scoring in France, but wait until he gets to the NBA. It's going to be a reality check" Of course it's going to be a reality check at the next level. I'm not even caping for CC, but Taurasi and her girl was talking hella greasy about Reese & CC while covering the Women's Tournament. But in the end the hate is definitely real, as the females on the opposing teams are trying to beat both CC & Reese azzes on a nightly basis.

Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK
if all they were doing was playing hard & executing the game plan around stopping cc the convo would be a different one

the convo is what is driving the extra shyte before during & after tip off on social media on the court etcetera

it's more than competitiveness driving them about #22

it's way more rookies in the league than just cc#22

they don't go that hard versus everyone

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

did alyssa thomas have anything to say about angel before during or after that¿

has it been a very night issue with angel & how opponents been approaching her with the extras¿

if that is the case & all the rookies are getting the same energy as #22 then i stand corrected..........

Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK
did alyssa thomas have anything to say about angel before during or after that¿

has it been a very night issue with angel & how opponents been approaching her with the extras¿

if that is the case & all the rookies are getting the same energy as #22 then i stand corrected..........

You said they don't go that hard on other rookies, then I showed you a rookie getting fouled 10x harder than Caitlin was. Now you move the goalposts about if they spoke their name before/after. Stop the BS.