Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Viewership and attendance numbers say otherwise
ok so now what?

should they just let Caitlyn Clark win like it's WWE and she's Hulk Hogan? she couldn't even win a chip in NCAA, now she is with the league with 12 teams and every single player is a pro athlete.

so what is the answer here? let her win because a bunch of white people who never gave a fukk about women's sports/basketball get off on CC defeating black women?

these dumb women need to just accept it and let her win for the sake of popularity?

by the way Angel Reese been getting manhandled out there, with no decry from the audience. this shyt is transparent at this point.

edit: i didn't realize my original post went through because the coli crashed on my phone

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The WNBA title might as well be a kayfabe accomplishment until she wins it, because she's gonna be the number 1 draw regardless of who holds the belt.
hey, at least you're being honest about it.

:manny:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I was watching the game live and did not think this shyt would blow up like this :dead:
Dawg! Initially, I just thought Chennedy was being a little over aggressive getting back on defense, anticipating Caitlin was about to get the ball and take off, but when it didn't happen, Caitlin fell. Thought it was just a regular foul. Then I saw the replay of her yelling at Caitlin, and the commentators mentioned they had been jawing back and forth, so I still thought it was no big deal. Just a retaliation of something that happened earlier (something that happens in the NBA all the time and no one makes a fuss about). I thought she would get a flagrant 1 and then that would be it. Then the game continued. Next thing you know, it's headline news on all the major networks and white people in an uproar about a damn FOUL...

I mean, really think about that...

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The WNBA title might as well be a kayfabe accomplishment until she wins it, because she's gonna be the number 1 draw regardless of who holds the belt.

I mean CC/Angel can be the WNBA version of Magic/Bird:manny:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Holy hell at this fake outrage. If people can't see what's going on, then they don't want to see it.

Soft ass cac writer fr, I'm peeping the energy and it's getting really weird and borderline racial.
It's crossed that line. She is their great white hope, which is dumb, because there are better white players in the league atm. They're going to work their hardest to force people to take it easy on her, or else they'll sic their machine on them.

This is what they want.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
shyte is a personal bitterness

and it's coming from all directions her opponents & her own team

it's one thing to step it up & meet the hype around cc#22 but it's another to be driven by seeing her fail

broads gotta sit-down with their therapists & unpack why they mad at that girl before during & after tipoff

HA

So what teams were bitter? They’ve played 11 games.

So which teams who played Indiana so far were bitter :mjlol:

Yall nikkas trippin.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
So what teams were bitter? They’ve played 11 games.

So which teams who played Indiana so far were bitter :mjlol:

Yall nikkas trippin.
that's adding to the point

the extra shyte should have been over with after the first few runs

they still moving around cc like they real deal mad about something

if they are really tired of the media coverage & narratives then drop the bitterbytch sourpuss extras

they swear she's not a big deal but they treating her like she's real special HA

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wemby is actually generational. 7’4” with guard skills and elite defense. Caitlin isn’t a better ball handler than Wemby despite playing PG, she’s known for taking deep 3s while shooting only 31% from three, and she’s a cone on defense. She’s not more athletic than players at her position either.
She’s way more important to her league than Wemby is though.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
that's adding to the point

the extra shyte should have been over with after the first few runs

they still moving around cc like they real deal mad about something

if they are really tired of the media coverage & narratives then drop the bitterbytch sourpuss extras

they swear she's not a big deal but they treating her like she's real special HA

Teams and players are trying to win games.

Teams know, everything is running through Clark. They know the media, fans, and therefore the coaches and players are taking her lead.

If the formula to beat Indiana and thus WIN the game is to attack Clark and keep her off her game is working.... Teams are going to keep doing it until they figure it out. Or get better players.

And using words like bitter and jealous is getting played out. Kinda like antisemitism. And that bytch be flopping all over the place.

Just because you and other people have become emotionally invested in a player doesn't make anything you say valid. if anyone is bitter, its people like you :mjlol: