Chennedy Carter is hating on Caitlyn Clark on a Generational level

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You said they don't go that hard on other rookies, then I showed you a rookie getting fouled 10x harder than Caitlin was. Now you move the goalposts about if they spoke their name before/after. Stop the BS.
that foul equals up to everyone is getting the same looks as cc#22¿

the goalposts ain't move

i ain't start the bs so i can't stop it HA

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Narcissism. He really thinks he’s not expendable. He’s already pushing 60, so they’ll get rid of his black ass in a heartbeat and all the shucking and jiving in the world won’t save him.

He’s also backed by billionaire and millionaire white daddies. Dont get it twisted, he’s an idiot employee. He has to go to them for permission or get a co-sign on everything he says.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve never seen a society try to manufacture a superstar before. Superstars are usually born out of merit and accomplishments. It was something you had to earn. Not with Clark.

What are yall talking about? She is the leading scorer in D1 history. Ain't no manufacturing shyt. He was an amazing scorer in college which led to the hype.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You said they don't go that hard on other rookies, then I showed you a rookie getting fouled 10x harder than Caitlin was. Now you move the goalposts about if they spoke their name before/after. Stop the BS.

You don’t get it :mjlol:

What him and everyone one else on the Clark bandwagon are trying to tell you is the WNBA is trash. Everything that happened before Clark don’t matter so Clark shouldn’t have to be subjected to anything that happened prior to her entering the league. The refs can’t ref the same and the players can’t go hard.

Let me take the last part back…. The league can do what they’ve been doing just not vs the Indiana Fever.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
What are yall talking about? She is the leading scorer in D1 history. Ain't no manufacturing shyt. He was an amazing scorer in college which led to the hype.

She broke a…………. 7 year old record :mjlol:

And she didn’t win a chip in the 4 years she was there.

Kelsey Plum broke it in 2017.. she was just as exciting. But nobody paid attention.

Her teammate Kelsey Mitchell was 2nd on the list until this year.

So again. Manufactured….

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
U mist be a dyke. Probably put a banana in ya draws to feel like a man. U disgust me.
You talking about your c*nt under your strap huh. Even if you’re a man your bytch ass is a passive bull dagger at heart. Type of dagger that fukk dudes and suck dikk on the low. Before you leave the house every morning your fakkit ass probably looks in the mirror spins and says with all your chest “get it sexy”

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
She broke a…………. 7 year old record :mjlol:

And she didn’t win a chip in the 4 years she was there.

Kelsey Plum broke it in 2017.. she was just as exciting. But nobody paid attention.

Her teammate Kelsey Mitchell was 2nd on the list until this year.

So again. Manufactured….
she broke the mens record too :dahell: first female ever to do it

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
she broke the mens record too :dahell: first female ever to do it

Pistol Pete only played 3 seasons.. :mjlol:

he average 43 points per game.

I get that they brought him up but you can't compare men's and women's records. ANOTHER bullshyt narrative to manufacture a superstar like I said.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You talking about your c*nt under your strap huh. Even if you’re a man your bytch ass is a passive bull dagger at heart. Type of dagger that fukk dudes and suck dikk on the low. Before you leave the house every morning your fakkit ass probably looks in the mirror spins and says with all your chest “get it sexy”
U used the word c#nt. C@c alert c@c alert.