Chennedy Carter is hating on Caitlyn Clark on a Generational level

Daps
The overblown reaction to this just shows how unbelievably insecure and racist many white people are. Now there are some white people that are actually being normal about her but from what I've seen, they are very much the minority.

Can I also say fukk the uncle Tom c00ns buck dancing for Caitlin Clark. There's a bigger picture here. Get on code and see it.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Teams and players are trying to win games.

Teams know, everything is running through Clark. They know the media, fans, and therefore the coaches and players are taking her lead.

If the formula to beat Indiana and thus WIN the game is to attack Clark and keep her off her game is working.... Teams are going to keep doing it until they figure it out. Or get better players.

And using words like bitter and jealous is getting played out. Kinda like antisemitism. And that bytch be flopping all over the place.

Just because you and other people have become emotionally invested in a player doesn't make anything you say valid. if anyone is bitter, its people like you :mjlol:
if all they were doing was playing hard & executing the game plan around stopping cc the convo would be a different one

the convo is what is driving the extra shyte before during & after tip off on social media on the court etcetera

it's more than competitiveness driving them about #22

it's way more rookies in the league than just cc#22

they don't go that hard versus everyone

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
if all they were doing was playing hard & executing the game plan around stopping cc the convo would be a different one

the convo is what is driving the extra shyte before during & after tip off on social media on the court etcetera

it's more than competitiveness driving them about #22

it's way more rookies in the league than just cc#22

they don't go that hard versus everyone

So you're saying Clark has never flopped?
Never taunted?
Never initiated contact?
Never bytched and complained to the refs?

I get it. You're in your feelings. You're caught up in the "Clark Effect". It clouds your judgment and you only see what you want. No different than MAGA. :mjlol:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
So you're saying Clark has never flopped?
Never taunted?
Never initiated contact?
Never bytched and complained to the refs?

I get it. You're in your feelings. You're caught up in the "Clark Effect". It clouds your judgment and you only see what you want. No different than MAGA. :mjlol:
all those things are regular things that happen on all level of hoops

flopping taunting foul baiting & complaining to refs is regular shyte sadly

the pre game in game & post game extras are unique to the cc#22 situation

if she's not special don't play her like she's special

they get out their body for that "WHITE bytch"

save some of that for the rest of the rookies HA

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Ya'll didn't expect cacs to cac?

:mjlol:

Oh Ye of little understanding.

It’s the black men calling players bitter, jealous and haters that’s been unexpected. They’ve basically marginalized the entire league to prop this CAC up. Calling her MJ, Wilt, and Neo like she’s 1000000000x better than everyone else.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
And taurasi was 100% right.
That was just an honest well thought out opinion. And it's showing itself to be true.
Her tone came off with a huge dose of hatred and jealousy tho. Of course there was going to be a reality is coming-wake up period for any athlete going from college to the pros no matter the sport or gender. That goes without saying right

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Lebron was the first and only to exceed expectations. Cant compare the two. The world was on Lebron’s nuts when he was still in high school. Clark got fame in her junior year at the final 4. Try again .

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I haven't seen a lot of WNBA games ever but we can't pretend like Caitlin Clark isn't the main reason WNBA games and talk about the product are mainstream. No easier way to get your name and likeness out there then by going after Clark. Plus a lotof women are petty and jealous. I used to manage a department in a chicken plant. One half of the department was women and the other half men. The women were always complaining to me about the other women. The men usually just showed up to work and did their job.

Zacky Farms :lupe: