Chennedy Carter is hating on Caitlyn Clark on a Generational level

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I’m a CAC for shytting on the CAC player most people are drooling over :mjpls:

I’m one of the few people sticking up for the black players but I’m a CAC. Ok :mjlol:
Nah you’re a cac because you had an issue with some one using their own money to erect a statue of George Floyd among your million other :mjpls: takes on this site. You think we forgot but always know this pale devil

pepperidge-pepperidge-farm-remembers.gif

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Pistol Pete only played 3 seasons.. :mjlol:

he average 43 points per game.

I get that they brought him up but you can't compare men's and women's records. ANOTHER bullshyt narrative to manufacture a superstar like I said.

TOP NBA PROSPECTS USUALLY
DONT PLAY 4 SEASONS IN COLLEGE.

:devil:
:evil:

that record remained untouched for 55 years and tons of great players played 3-4 years, stop it .

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So I’m driving home and I’m listening to ESPN New York. A guy calls in and asks the hosts how come they never talk about the NY Liberty. Both hosts initially didn’t know what to say so they hit him with the “thanks for calling” and ended the call. One host said they did talk about them during their playoff run last year, and the other said he didn’t talk about them because they fans didn’t care about the WNBA. Then they immediately pivot to Caitlin Clark.

They said the WNBA need to change the rules so she can succeed and a bunch of other nonsense. Not ONE time did they mention the Liberty and any of their players. Then they ended the segment by saying if she fails so will the WNBA.

So if the local media doesn’t care about their own teams how do they expect the league to grow? They have the reigning MVP and didn’t even mention that. At the end end of the day, chartered flights don’t mean shyt. The WNBA won’t make any real money until a network steps up and offers a major TV deal as well las local markets.

You can’t do that with one player.

And speaking of chartered flights, the Pistons were the first team to do it on the NBA, and it wasn’t because of Jordan, Magic or Bird.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nah you’re a cac because you had an issue with some one using their own money to erect a statue of George Floyd among your million other :mjpls: takes on this site. You think we forgot but always know this pale devil

pepperidge-pepperidge-farm-remembers.gif

The definition of losing an argument so to pivot to random bullshyt.

Statues don’t mean shyt. How many streets are named after MLK, Rosa Parks and others Civil rights leaders? It should bother you that they picked the month of Juneteenth to be Gay Pride Month.

I’m not moved by token symbols. And I was one of the few people on this site that rode with Kyrie 1000%. You wanna keep stanning for that cave bytch go right ahead.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The definition of losing an argument so to pivot to random bullshyt.

Statues don’t mean shyt. How many streets are named after MLK, Rosa Parks and others Civil rights leaders? It should bother you that they picked the month of Juneteenth to be Gay Pride Month.

I’m not moved by token symbols. And I was one of the few people on this site that rode with Kyrie 1000%. You wanna keep stanning for that cave bytch go right ahead.
Didn’t read that shyt:umad:

but
go-white-boy-go-boy.gif

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

plays like that will happen

how often though¿ they were in their feelings about candace¿

if they really don't like the attention cc gets then stop adding to it by opponents losing their shyte about her constantly

you play her you lock her up you get your numbers that's business as usual

the extras before during & after is what is creating a media frenzy

they are making a martyr out of cc#22 with their own bs like it's something personally vexing them about her HA

like i said if she's not special don't play her like she is