Chennedy Carter is hating on Caitlyn Clark on a Generational level

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Stephen A looks like a clown as always, however...

does Molly Qerim think she is the star of the show? why is she still there? how did she out last Jalen Rose as an ESPN employee? she brings nothing to the table. literally nothing. :what:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soft ass cac writer fr, I'm peeping the energy and it's getting really weird and borderline racial.
any major newspaper editorial is written by the biggest MAGA conservative

basically their biggest donors

shyt is so pathetic

and why people say the mainstream media is co-opted, and it's hilarious when the racist conservatives try to claim it's in a way that is against them.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't seen a lot of WNBA games ever but we can't pretend like Caitlin Clark isn't the main reason WNBA games and talk about the product are mainstream. No easier way to get your name and likeness out there then by going after Clark. Plus a lotof women are petty and jealous. I used to manage a department in a chicken plant. One half of the department was women and the other half men. The women were always complaining to me about the other women. The men usually just showed up to work and did their job.

Viewership and attendance numbers say otherwise

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok so now what?

should this just be WWE and Caitlyn Clark (who couldn't even win one in the NCAA) wins the WNBA championship?
The WNBA title might as well be a kayfabe accomplishment until she wins it, because she's gonna be the number 1 draw regardless of who holds the belt.