Chennedy Carter is hating on Caitlyn Clark on a Generational level

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I love it. It brings that old school feeling back. "You're just a rookie until you prove yourself here, and take from us". Basically, what y'all saying is if she has bad games, let her shoot wide open shots, and get wide open layups, so that she can feel better about herself. Or else, the fans will get mad at us. How does that even sound?

A dude I was cool with in HS, and he played ball overseas, is an assistant coach in the WNBA. He said they play with that oldschool feeling, or trash talking, and physicality, and making players step up. He said "yeah, I love it. This is how I grew up playing"
no one is saying that. What we’re saying is this is a league that has had a long-standing issue having drawing power and is notoriously rough on their rookies.

And then they get gift wrapped the biggest draw in their leagues history and it’s proven that a rising tide lifts all boats. And they’re letting interracial politics and jealousy disrupt what the ultimate goal of the league should be which is everyone making enough money to live a high quality life

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
shyte is a personal bitterness

and it's coming from all directions her opponents & her own team

it's one thing to step it up & meet the hype around cc#22 but it's another to be driven by seeing her fail

broads gotta sit-down with their therapists & unpack why they mad at that girl before during & after tipoff

HA

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I haven't seen a lot of WNBA games ever but we can't pretend like Caitlin Clark isn't the main reason WNBA games and talk about the product are mainstream. No easier way to get your name and likeness out there then by going after Clark. Plus a lotof women are petty and jealous. I used to manage a department in a chicken plant. One half of the department was women and the other half men. The women were always complaining to me about the other women. The men usually just showed up to work and did their job.