Chelsea Handler on 50 Cent endorsing Trump : ''I had to remind him he was a black person''

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Than Trump?

Yeah...
Based on actions that harmed black communities for generations.
The number of Racist comments made since the 70s.
The number of Klan members he called friends and his history as a segregationist.
And currently being a racist and making multiple you ain't black type of statements.

Trump has many racist moments but he can't Match Biden yet.... Joe is one of the most prolific racist in modern us political history.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
''I had to remind him he was a black person''

:gucci:

this bytch is too comfortable

I’m never down with white people saying stuff like that. I’m not cool with them calling black people Uncle Toms either.
Just like a certain white bytch on this forum, right @biscuitsnbangers?? = @idontposthereanymore . That’s what happens when you give white people leverage in black discussions
I've posted questionable shyt on here like quoting "Uncle Tom", or "n*kka" and dapped a post calling black men "uncle toms" so the hate is warranted :yeshrug:

You don't have to defend me dude. It's not so much that posters care that were white but more so the pedestal & attention we get for simply being white women.

white women know EXACTLY what the fuk they do and how they interfere while using their percepted privilege as such

Last edited:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Yeah...
The number of Klan members he called friends and his history as a segregationist.
And currently being a racist and making multiple you ain't black type of statements.

Trump has many racist moments but he can't Match Biden yet.... Joe is one of the most prolific racist in modern us political history.

Full page ad against the Central Park Five asking for the death penalty before they were judged.

The number of klan members he calls friends and his past as a segregationist

His rental discrimination against black people.

Biden has some racist moments but he can't match Trump being a racist president for four years.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
This is what power looks like. When people lash out against you for your choices, you are doing something right.

Or you're being a major dumb@ss and people just voice their disdain in response to such dumb@ssery!!! :what:

50 is hot trash with a platform; don't confuse that with actually having influence based on meaningful & intelligent thought.

The fact that he never has any kind of vitrol against this nasty witch when she opens her mouth about him exemplifies on what kind of idiot level he hovers.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you feel they are both racist (I wouldn't blame anyone for believing this, it has credence) you can abstain. 50 cent is just voting for his own interest because he lies in a tax bracket that benefits from Trump's policies. People care about money too much when they already have more than enough.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah...

You do realize that Trump is trying to pass policies that will kick black people out of certain jobs right.... He's trying to get rid of AA when it comes to hiring (he asked Microsoft to stop hiring for diversity). You goofy as hell.