Cheerios Airs New Interracial Commercial

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Can't believe people are cosigning this racist ass commercial.

Why is the black father sleeping in the middle of the day? Why isn't he at work? Clearly they are trying to convey that black men don't have jobs and just sleep all day, while the white mother is being more productive with her day, probably balancing the household budget so the father can afford his menthols and grape drink. :upsetfavre:

I'm all for making white people mad, but this commercial is pure cism. :smh:

Its Sunday breh....niccas dont work on Sundays :ufdup:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If they get pissed off that doesn't change the current position black men are in in this world. Tell me how some white dudes getting pissed off about this contributes to the black community and our power in this world? At the end of the day, we don't have shyt as a result of that, that's why it's stupid to act like it really means something.

Why are you so mad about it?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:ahh:
vazquez_06.jpg
:leon: who is this breh

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you so mad about it?

About what? I'm not mad, I'm just being real. If a BW made similar comments about a video featuring a white man and a black woman, I would say the same thing. Interracial relationships don't benefit the black race.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
not caping but she doesn't sound mad, just being factual

nikkas can't topple white supremacy with their dikks as some have insinuated in this thread. :ld:

@Chris.B and @Will Ross

Sound like some real fukking kewns. :huhldup:. @kermit da hustla is a two bit mulatto degenerate troll. If they can't see the flawed logic in the OP's premise :laff:

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
About what? I'm not mad, I'm just being real. If a BW made similar comments about a video featuring a white man and a black woman, I would say the same thing. Interracial relationships don't benefit the black race.

That's why the black man/white women union fails more than other union. Ole Akon "nobody wanna see us together" a$$ nyggas. 9/10 the shyt is for attention whoring reasons. Once that "novelty" wears off and both parties come to grips that no one gives a flying fukk, they crumble.:stopitslime:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why the black man/white women union fails more than other union. Ole Akon "nobody wanna see us together" a$$ nyggas. 9/10 the shyt is for attention whoring reasons. Once that "novelty" wears off and both parties come to grips that no one gives a flying fukk, they crumble.:stopitslime:

alright, now. truth of the matter is most BM/WM IR unions fail over finances. white girls not realizing the rug can pulled out under black men at any moment is what leads to these divorces

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
alright, now. truth of the matter is most BM/WM IR unions fail over finances. white girls not realizing the rug can pulled out under black men at any moment is what leads to these divorces

Marcuz :aicmon: Don't give your opinion. You look at the top reasons for divorce and finances in multiple studies doesn't appear till 3rd or 4th. Communication or unfaithfulness is #1 , #2 nine times out of ten. Financial reasons is just an easy scapegoat for men to use to hide their inadequacies.

The 3 Most Common Reasons For Divorce

Top 5 reasons for divorce