Cheerios Airs New Interracial Commercial

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
truth be told, fakkits OPEN THEIR MOUTH TOO MUCH. to suck another mans dikk and spew their opinions, which don't even matter because fakkits dont matter.

I hope you get attacked, beat up, stripped naked and tied to a tree in the middle of the woods overnight.

fukkin fakkit :scusthov:

man, you know, i'm a good person but someone like you is the type of person that keeps fukking around and ends up getting hurt or worse for pushing it.

then when something happens to you, your family and you want to play the sympathy card but yet here you are literally giving me permission to go ahead and do something. trust me on it. just leave me alone. don't get me started. i don't want to hurt or kill anybody BUT i will if i have to. don't be that person coming up short for trying to start problems. apparently, you don't care about your life so don't expect me to give two shyts about it either. i have no problem putting you down.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
i don't get the big deal about this commercial, who gives a fukk

i'm mixed race and don't know what the big deal about this commercial is and why people are talking about this so much, who gives a fukk.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
i don't get the big deal about this commercial, who gives a fukk

i'm mixed race and don't know what the big deal about this commercial is and why people are talking about this so much, who gives a fukk.

The insecure (read;)
  • White American males
  • White male sympathizers
  • Black American women

:ld:.....to answer your question of 'who'

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i was trying to :troll:, so i went on lipstickalley and posted this video...Moderator contacted me immediately to give me a warning. She told me if i posted any of this dude's videos again, i'd be banned :russ:

Lot of free time, huh? :mjpls:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
man, you know, i'm a good person but someone like you is the type of person that keeps fukking around and ends up getting hurt or worse for pushing it.

then when something happens to you, your family and you want to play the sympathy card but yet here you are literally giving me permission to go ahead and do something. trust me on it. just leave me alone. don't get me started. i don't want to hurt or kill anybody BUT i will if i have to. don't be that person coming up short for trying to start problems. apparently, you don't care about your life so don't expect me to give two shyts about it either. i have no problem putting you down.

fukking fakkit :wrist: I can smell the bytch in this post all through my computer screen.

Please go get shot in the face you queer homo fakkit bytch

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking fakkit :wrist: I can smell the bytch in this post all through my computer screen.

:rudy:

say that shyt to my face and see what would happen to you.

i would smack you in front of your mother and spit in your face. i'll smack her too for popping you out the womb and not raising you right. try me. all you do is talk shyt on your computer screen because you know you wouldn't have the balls to approach me. come see if i'm :wrist: in person if you think i am and you might get the shock of your life when i beat you into coma where you'll have to be put on life support because i stomp your head into the sidewalk where i rupture all the blood vessels in your brain.

semtex

:)
Daps

what if @Paz turns out to be a real yoked nikka that knows how to wrestle and decides to fukk you :umad:

Last edited by a moderator:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

i would smack you in front of your mother and spit in your face. i'll smack her too for popping you out the womb and not raising you right. try me. all you do is talk shyt on your computer screen because you know you wouldn't have the balls to approach me. come see if i'm :wrist: in person if you think i am and you might get the shock of your life when i beat you into coma where you'll have to be put on life support because i stomp your head into the sidewalk where i rupture all the blood vessels in your brain

:leon:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

i would smack you in front of your mother and spit in your face. i'll smack her too for popping you out the womb and not raising you right. try me. all you do is talk shyt on your computer screen because you know you wouldn't have the balls to approach me. come see if i'm :wrist: in person if you think i am and you might get the shock of your life when i beat you into coma where you'll have to be put on life support because i stomp your head into the sidewalk where i rupture all the blood vessels in your brain.

didnt read, but shut the fukk up, fakkit :wrist:

know your role, fruitcake.

what kinda man desires another man :why::scusthov:

homo, shut the fukk up

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didnt read, but shut the fukk up, fakkit :wrist:

know your role, fruitcake.

what kinda man desires another man :why::scusthov:

homo, shut the fukk up

:stopitslime:

as i say before, if you ever see me on the street, i want you to say all that shyt to my face. that's a challenge.

til then you're a bytch until proven otherwise.