'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
didnt read, but shut the fukk up, fakkit :wrist:

know your role, fruitcake.

what kinda man desires another man :why::scusthov:

homo, shut the fukk up

What does sexual preference have to do with masculinity though? Talk that dumb shyt in Chelsea or the Tenderloin and end up in a hurt locker. Calm yourself down with all of that nonsense.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
What does sexual preference have to do with masculinity though? Talk that dumb shyt in Chelsea or the Tenderloin and end up in a hurt locker. Calm yourself down with all of that nonsense.

:dahell:

Youre obviously :wrist: as well.

So....shut the fukk up, fakkit

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Interracial relationships don't mean shyt. Power doesn't come from your ability to fukk someone of another race. White supremacy isn't going anywhere but reducing the amount of power of those who believe in it is where black men should be focusing, not on fukking white women and getting off on some pissed off white boys comments on YouTube.

You're 100% correct but I'm also in favor of anything that enrages CACs.

Daps
General_Mills_Multi_Grain_Cheerios_Nutritional_Information_Chart.jpg
>> every other Cheerio.

Now I know what you're thinking...

But trust me and try them once.

Best Cheerio by far.

I havent even finished reading these posts but had to :salute: you, i eat this every morning if i can, the GOAT healthy cereal

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent even finished reading these posts but had to :salute: you, i eat this every morning if i can, the GOAT healthy cereal

They don't hear you breh.

If I gave every nikka in this thread a bowl of Multi-Grain cheerios, there's no way at all they'd be able to guess "that's a multigrain cereal". shyt just tastes too good.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You wont feel emotions watching this commercial unless you're darkskinned or pale faced.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
you talk real slick for a nikka behind a computer screen.

yo....you are not black....stop using the n word, i am uncomfortable with it.

fukk the computer, in real life, i'd wire your fukking jaw for using that word around me, you fukking mulatto cac-c00n. :comeon:

How many times do I gotta tell you you not black, before your stupid brain absorbs the truth? :dwillhuh:

You let the white man define what you are....he forced to you not accept who you are. Racist cac is like :smugfavre: So...he dont accept you....why do black people have to accept you?

fukk that....one drop rule....you got one drop cac in you....you all cac :leon:

i can just say that if i want, but its more fun calling you a mulatto cac c00n, and letting you know youre a confused half breed.

You are a million things.....but you are not black dog :comeon: stop using the n word, cac-c00n

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:ld::ld::ld: they not even in the same scene lol, is it still that taboo :dahell::dahell:

:comeon: Y'all reaching.

The quick scene switch from the mother and daughter talk, to the father alone on the couch waking up with cereal dropping off of him, is what made the shyt funny

There really wasn't a way to do it effectively with the mother and father in the same scene

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
lol @ Lawrence Odonnell asking all of his guests if they want Cheerios, yet not explaining why until the end of the show. He loves him some sistas