Cheerios Airs New Interracial Commercial

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
truth be told. folks WATCH WAY TOO MUCH TV. don't see how this was controversial to begin with.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you didn't even offer a rebuttal. show me where i said "every white women is living a rich lifestyle while blacks are all poor"

are you trying to argue that on average, black men have just as much wealth, resources and networks as white men? if that's the case, why hasn't it manifested in our own communities -- where nikkas is living with they baby mommas, abandoning their children, and think paying for anything for a woman is simp shyt.

why the fukk you think so many black women are trying to get over the fence? since we are just such great providers.

very close to a neg on this 1, it's classes to sh1t marcuz u know this...rich middle poor. Don't let few dead bets here in there cloud your judgement on the face of the breh's

millions of breh's out there taking care of they children homie....

nobody is saying "ALL" except for you. these are clearly generalizations.

that's great, i never said anyone in family did. are you saying it doesn't happen and im blowing it out of proportion?

:yeshrug: we're playin dumb now i see, or maybe you aren't playing. once again, where are all of these great providers for black women and the community? the majority of women in our communities are struggling to do it their selves, without the help of any black man.

2011-wealth-gaps-24.png

how can black men provide the same level of security and lifestyle that a white woman may be accustomed to with these type of figures.

F'k them numbers man, the same numbers been saying we are 13% of the population for a decade now....numbers can easily crafted and manipulated in instances like this....knowing damn well.....a large number of black folks never filled out census forms or pay much attention to survey's let alone fill them out....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
very close to a neg on this 1, it's classes to sh1t marcuz u know this...rich middle poor. Don't let few dead bets here in there cloud your judgement on the face of the breh's

millions of breh's out there taking care of they children homie....

i understand there's classes but we're talking about collectively here. collectively, we have to go to white people for employment. collectively, we don't provide on the same level as white men do their women. i don't know why you would want to neg me for saying what should be considered common sense>

F'k them numbers man, the same numbers been saying we are 13% of the population for a decade now....numbers can easily crafted and manipulated in instances like this....knowing damn well.....a large number of black folks never filled out census forms or pay much attention to survey's let alone fill them out....

we are ~12-13% of the population, don't let the medias over representation of blacks fool you. we would be much larger if black men didn't kill eachother, and black women didn't have so many abortions.

edit: also, are you denying those figures? are we sitting here saying black men collectively have just enough money as white men? is that what i'm hearing?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
This ad was a jab at the Black Man's history of heart disease.

I'm just sayin', doe...if they don't like that one, they gonna HATE this...

Last edited by a moderator:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ad was a jab at the Black Man's history of heart disease.

I'm just sayin', doe...if they don't like that one, they gonna HATE this...

Trojan Lubricants 2013 "The Afterparty" Commercial - Music by Avila - YouTube

Racially ambiguous man + racially ambiguous woman= no one gonna care.:patrice:

Now if it was a dark skinned/midnight man and a blonde chick then please believe some folks might just actually commit dat

On a sidenote: Why does the dad's voice at the end sound weird.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone noticed that generally speaking, white women are the only ones who don't give a fukk about interracial relationships?

black man & white woman:

white men: :merchant:

black women: :damn:

black woman & white men:

black men: :to:

white women: :manny:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
why do yall like race threads so much :heh:

when i see them i skip them

but yall just dive in

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
truth be told. folks WATCH WAY TOO MUCH TV. don't see how this was controversial to begin with.

truth be told, fakkits OPEN THEIR MOUTH TOO MUCH. to suck another mans dikk and spew their opinions, which don't even matter because fakkits dont matter.

I hope you get attacked, beat up, stripped naked and tied to a tree in the middle of the woods overnight.

fukkin fakkit :scusthov:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka please don't try to pin the actions of deadbeat black men on all black men. :comeon: None of the black men in my family are "abandoning" their children and most of them have no problem providing for their families.

And lol @ "think paying for anything for a woman is simp shiit." Are you fukking trolling me right now? :laff: What the fukk does that even mean? Nobody even uses that term outside of the internet. Stop spending time on the Coli racking up 11,000 posts and step outside in the real world for once. :pachaha:

:whoa:
Maybe it's a cali thing but the word "Simp" is most definitely
used off of the internet.

Where do you think it came from ? :laugh: